Sponsored

Guess I’m getting my powered tonneau this week!

SDH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE; Jeep Rubicon
hate to bring the bad news, but my neighbor’s nephew’s friend works at a SC and he told me they just paused the auto tonneau retrofits due to some issues with the boxes the parts come in. Said it should be about a 30 day delay while they redesign all the cardboard boxes 😥
no, I don't believe you. You must be trying to pull our legs! This cannot be true after the manual tonneau s-show.
Sponsored

ohseedee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
no, I don't believe you. You must be trying to pull our legs! This cannot be true after the manual tonneau s-show.
You don’t trust my neighbor’s nephew’s friend?

Congrats to all you auto cover people! Has been a long time coming.

harkco

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE / 2018 Lexus GX
I just got a call as well. Scheduled for next week December 12th. Said it would take approximately 3 hours to complete. We shall see! Hopefully an early Christmas miracle!

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
Just got the call this morning and have my appointment next Thursday morning. I was kind of hoping I would be a later replacement since mine has worked flawlessly since I got the truck. I'm sure the new one is better, but kind of wanted at least a few guinea pigs to get the new one to make me feel better about replacing mine.

Another bit of a surprise was that my appointment is at the Columbus, OH service center and not Cleveland. I didn't recall ever seeing anything about it being open, and Rivian's map still lists it as coming soon. The scheduler that called me said he thinks it has been open a couple of months. Distance is just about identical to either for me. Youngstown will be closer when it opens. The mobile tech for the recalls that came from Cleveland both times was awesome, so hope Columbus is the same. If I'm being honest, I prefer to avoid Ohio at all costs, lol. I have often said I have anatomic proof that PA is the heart of the country because Ohio and New Jersey are the armpits of the world. :CWL:
Sponsored