Sponsored

Georgia anyone?

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)

FDC-R1T

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra
Occupation
Construction / Design
I'm in Savannah, Georgia. Patiently waiting

Jakeblanton

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
06 CTD 2500, 00 Escalde, 2013 Yukon Denali
Occupation
General Manager
Just found this thread. I am Valdosta, GA.

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

For those in the Atlanta area, you're invited to join us...

Morning Meet Up with Rivian - Tuesday, April 4 @ Dunwoody Nature Center

Please RSVP here to join us for the morning coffee and cars meet up with Rivian’s community engagement team from 7:30 – 10:30am at the Dunwoody Nature Center (main parking lot)! Stay for a few minutes or a few hours. Rivian will be providing tasty food and coffee, free Rivian swag and a chance to meet and greet with Rivian owners as well as a few Rivian employees who will be there with a few brand new Rivian vehicles!

Immediately following, the Rivian crew will be caravanning over to the brand-new Rivian Adventure Network chargers in Augusta. They welcome anyone who’s interested to join them in convoying over to check out the new fast charging destination. At the Augusta RAN site, Rivian will have more treats and goodies to say thanks for spending the time together.

Keep it adventurous!

If you're not already a member of the Facebook group for local owners, you can join here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023698568474293

Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Sounds fun, but Tuesday morning? Come on, most of us need to have a job to buy a Rivian! :CWL:

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Sounds fun, but Tuesday morning? Come on, most of us need to have a job to buy a Rivian! :CWL:
NO DOUBT. The meetups we've done in the past have been on the weekend. This one is when it is because of Rivian's availability and desire to get involved. I gave them the same feedback but this is when their community engagement team is in town and can do it. So we'll roll with what we can get on this one. Hope you'll join us!

wwheelkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Finance
Here in Atlanta...and about to pick up my R1T...still trying to get my head around the cost - as mine is a post price increase...but hopefully i can get over this and enjoy the truck. I would like to do some light off roading to see what the truck can do so maybe a meet up soon to go to an off-road park...just not sure where to go, nor do I have much experience with off-roading. I will also look into the Rivian Atlanta facebook page as well.

I am hoping to pick up my truck by Wednesday 5/31...but I have seen a few delivers get pushed back for one reason or another.

I went with the silver - no cost - blk/fst mnt - no cost and the all terrain package and then i got talked into the manual tonneau cover $1,800 (it used to be $800)...which will be here June? $90k+ ouch for sure.

Hope to meet up with some of you in the near future so I can learn more about the Rivian and the R1T.

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Here in Atlanta...and about to pick up my R1T...still trying to get my head around the cost - as mine is a post price increase...but hopefully i can get over this and enjoy the truck. I would like to do some light off roading to see what the truck can do so maybe a meet up soon to go to an off-road park...just not sure where to go, nor do I have much experience with off-roading. I will also look into the Rivian Atlanta facebook page as well.

I am hoping to pick up my truck by Wednesday 5/31...but I have seen a few delivers get pushed back for one reason or another.

I went with the silver - no cost - blk/fst mnt - no cost and the all terrain package and then i got talked into the manual tonneau cover $1,800 (it used to be $800)...which will be here June? $90k+ ouch for sure.

Hope to meet up with some of you in the near future so I can learn more about the Rivian and the R1T.
Welcome to the club. This group is a little more active locally if you're interested:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023698568474293

ndmiller

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Incoming
Occupation
Retailler
Clubs

In North Atlanta picking up my R1T next week....Can't wait to hit the RAN at Cumberland mall.

Sponsored

SAWRiv22

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F Pace, Mercedes GLC 300
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

In North Atlanta picking up my R1T next week....Can't wait to hit the RAN at Cumberland mall.
Are you putting a Rivian Charger in your garage? It is soooooo much easier than messing with any public charging. GA Power gives you a discount on off-peak (11p-7a) electricity as well.

ndmiller

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Incoming
Occupation
Retailler
Clubs

Are you putting a Rivian Charger in your garage? It is soooooo much easier than messing with any public charging. GA Power gives you a discount on off-peak (11p-7a) electricity as well.
Have had a charge point charger for years, bought a 17 B250E from CA during the pandemic for my daughter to commute with (still have still love, but 80 mile rage). Our rate with Cobb EMC is $0.05, so home charging is our jam. Honestly I focus on all the free chargers around us and use them for 25-40 extra miles on a regular basis. Will probably do the same with the Rivian as well, as I'll need all the free I can get. BUT got that promo charger along with $2K in install money so may add a second charger just for fun....again free is good and necessary to offset Rivian price point.

SAWRiv22

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F Pace, Mercedes GLC 300
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Have had a charge point charger for years, bought a 17 B250E from CA during the pandemic for my daughter to commute with (still have still love, but 80 mile rage). Our rate with Cobb EMC is $0.05, so home charging is our jam. Honestly I focus on all the free chargers around us and use them for 25-40 extra miles on a regular basis. Will probably do the same with the Rivian as well, as I'll need all the free I can get. BUT got that promo charger along with $2K in install money so may add a second charger just for fun....again free is good and necessary to offset Rivian price point.
I’ve had my R1S for 6 months (7k miles). ATL service center is great. Had a couple glitches and rattles taken care of…
- rattle in Dash x2
- window wouldn’t operate
- a few infotainment and hard resets. (Done at home) they want you on the phone with a technician to do the hard reset.
All in all, love the vehicle, although TuneIn radio is not a good as Sirius.

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs