First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Occupation
Software sales
That makes no sense for so many reasons, but good for you, I guess?

You have no deductible? Because a door ding can be fixed for far less than the average deductible, unless the damage is far more severe than a parking lot door ding.
$500 deductible on a $3300 repair. A typical ding can be repaired with PDR, but the door hit us and scrapped the paint away and left a crease. They have to repair the dings, paint and blend with the front door which requires removing emblems etc. Believe me, I never would have guessed $3300.
Sponsored

OP
OP

alamatth

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Occupation
Software sales
For your viewing pleasure. Something to look forward to.

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & Audi
Occupation
SP
$500 deductible on a $3300 repair. A typical ding can be repaired with PDR, but the door hit us and scrapped the paint away and left a crease. They have to repair the dings, paint and blend with the front door which requires removing emblems etc. Believe me, I never would have guessed $3300.
That's crazy. I paid $100 to have a door ding removed with PDR, but the paint was obviously not damaged. So you had more than just a regular door ding, you have a true dent, creased and paint chipped. That's different than what I thought you were talking about.

ccharie

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian RS1; Mercedes EQE
Occupation
Lawyer
What ever happened to those good old designs with that large plastic protective molding running down the sides.
Sponsored