First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Pharmaceuticals
Will they ship? Really don’t wanna go back to Brooklyn!
Sponsored

LeftMySoulinNM

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Finally got an
Just called and guide is not letting me purchase a full size spare for the R1S and says it is only for R1T vehicles?? Anyone else getting the same response?
funny, I was told I’m welcome to purchase one since the compact spare is not yet available.

limestoneR1T

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23’ R1T, 23' Tacoma, 22’ X5e, 20’ Rav4, 09’ Lexus
Finally got a full size spare 🛞

Rivian R1T R1S Full Size spare tire and wheel now available in Rivian Gear Shop! IMG_0782

Rivian R1T R1S Full Size spare tire and wheel now available in Rivian Gear Shop! IMG_0778

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
They are currently at my place of work to install the spare but they brought the wrong tire! Lol. There will apparently be a 15 minute delay so they can have it delivered here. Not a big deal. I’m not going anywhere anyways.

Sponsored

Charged

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, Rivian R1T
Clubs

Was $883 the original price for your spare wheel?
Mine (20" regular - not dark or bright) was originally listed at $800, so I am expecting (hoping) that they will honor that price.
My order for a 20" AT spare wheel and tire assembly was invoiced at the confusing price of $883 (posted earlier in this thread), but I signed and accepted the invoice. Last night I received a new invoice, showing $1200! I called for an explanation and after a brief delay I received another invoice, this time for $800. I just took delivery from a mobile tech, and paid $800. Very satisfied.

A center cap for the new wheel wasn't listed on my invoice, and you can't leave a cap on the spare when it's secured in the spare wheel well. But ask for one!

Rivian R1T R1S Full Size spare tire and wheel now available in Rivian Gear Shop! 1691525123146

Insight75

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Pharmaceuticals
Rivian is coming to me next Monday to deliver the spare. When do I actually pay for it?
Sponsored