Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Directlineanswers.com
Vehicles
R1S; Audi A5
Occupation
Business Owner
Where did you find adorable kid riding partner in the Gear Shop?
Sponsored

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2012 Volt, 2013 Odyssey, R2S reserved
I really want FE, even with LG exterior. I just want to talk to a guide about how much it will really affect my delivery timing. Else I will just stick with Black Mountain.
I believe FE is being bulit and shipped. I'm not sure there is a timeline benefit to sticking with BM at this point. Very possibly BM is a quicker option, but I think FE is either the same timeline, or worth the now minor wait

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I believe FE is being bulit and shipped. I'm not sure there is a timeline benefit to sticking with BM at this point. Very possibly BM is a quicker option, but I think FE is either the same timeline, or worth the now minor wait
That's the part I need to clarify. Is FE just as plentiful as BM or is there a benefit to sticking with BM to get an R1S sooner. If there's only one FE for every three BM (for example) being built then I'll just stick with BM.

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
I’ll need to see a few more to be sure. When deliveries started we saw many forum members receive trucks. Our tracker doesn’t have any FE yet. This delivery was Nov 18, 15 miles from the plant. I’d like to see you get yours :)

Athena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Do folks think this green interior would look with the Launch green? Or too much green? I have Launch Green on order with black interior, but now i debate this combo...

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Last edited:

Dirty_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Sales
Do folks think this green interior would look with the Launch green? Or too much green? I have Launch Green on order with black interior, but now i debate this combo...
I went LG/FE based on pictures and input from a 20 something daughter who saw it in person. She thought they were perfect together. Together, that's our .04cents.
Dirty_B

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
Looks great, as long as the outside paint has no blue in it. That rules out El Cap and Limestone in my book. Red, Blue, Yellow are all out. I think it looks very good with Black/White/Forest Green/Silver and will probably work with Launch Green, but may blend in too much...

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Have you seen it live? Limestone
Sadly, yes. To my fears, it's more on the pewter side. It's not as neutral grey as many stated. Ah well. Can always do Green on Green (but that might be too much green for me). Will need to see that in person (I hope s00n).

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Sponsored

raj

First Name
raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Damn that looks brilliant, have White with OC configured, now want to switch to FE. Not sure how it would be with white paint? Tough decision.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Damn that looks brilliant, have White with OC configured, now want to switch to FE. Not sure how it would be with white paint? Tough decision.
Either white or black with FE are 100% going to look great. Edit: my 'cost compromise' option to accommodate FE is to drop FG for GW.

Last edited:

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
Anyone besides me think that Forest Edge's color palette is an ode to this good 'ol family road trip movie?

Rivian R1T R1S Forest Edge interior delivered pics Capture.PNG

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
That was a great scene!!!

I'm feeling good about choosing the FE interior. I think it will compliment the Glacier White exterior perfectly.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
You think you hate it now? Wait till you drive it!
Sponsored