First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model S
Occupation
IT
I got my official scheduled delivery date. I get my R1S next Tuesday afternoon. I'll post pictures once it gets here.

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Shelby GT350R & 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Medical Devices
Excited to see all these Florida pre-order holders getting their trucks! Congrats.

I'm scheduled for my first drive tomorrow (heading down to Miami), and pretty fired up to finally get inside and behind the wheel. I already know I'm going to love it, and that it will suck to turn it right back over and still be unsure of when my ticket will be up.

Any recommendations for first drive must-do's, I'm here for em!

Sponsored

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Excited to see all these Florida pre-order holders getting their trucks! Congrats.

I'm scheduled for my first drive tomorrow (heading down to Miami), and pretty fired up to finally get inside and behind the wheel. I already know I'm going to love it, and that it will suck to turn it right back over and still be unsure of when my ticket will be up.

Any recommendations for first drive must-do's, I'm here for em!
Can I ask when you put your deposit down ?

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Medical Devices
Can I ask when you put your deposit down ?
Yeah 9/21 was my order date. I changed my address to a friend's address in Miami knowing they were opening that SC and following suggestions I've seen here from others. Sure enough two weeks later, I got an invite in the Miami Metro area. Take that as you will, but I am convinced these invites are connected to proximity to a SC.

Anyways the experience was incredible, and the truck over-delivers. Obadiah was the Rivian Rep on the ride with me, and he was great! The truck was a glacier white R1 that started its life doing first-mile's in Orlando and has been moved down to Miami for drives.

Good luck! Now I have to hope that good news on Max Pack production isn't far away...

Last edited:

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Yeah 9/21 was my order date. I changed my address to a friend's address in Miami knowing they were opening that SC and following suggestions I've seen here from others. Sure enough two weeks later, I got an invite in the Miami Metro area. Take that as you well, but I am convinced these invites are connected to proximity to a SC.

Anyways the experience was incredible, and the truck over-delivers. Obadiah was the Rivian Rep on the ride with me, and he was great! The truck was a glacier white R1 that started its life doing first-mile's in Orlando and has been moved down to Miami for drives.

Good luck! Now I have to hope that good news on Max Pack production isn't far away...
Was it a private drive? Caen to your friends place? I have no one in that area to use an address for. Oh well

OverSurge

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model S
Occupation
IT
Well she is here and she’s a beauty. Detailed post to come tomorrow.
Rivian R1T R1S Florida Pre-orders D61DC196-0077-4847-AC60-4281B6C8C7C3

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Medical Devices
D61DC196-0077-4847-AC60-4281B6C8C7C3.jpeg
Congrats! Can't wait to see this driving around Jupiter and Gardens area. She is a beauty

Sponsored

japine

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Attorney
Taking delivery tomorrow of Black R1T with light Ocean interior and black trim. Will post pics.
Taking delivery tomorrow of Black R1T with light Ocean interior and black trim. Will post pics.
Sorry for all the pics but wanted to give credit to the Orlando location for a smooth hand off with the R1T Ocean interior. This truck is best in class.

Rivian R1T R1S Florida Pre-orders tempImageldcNuH

Rivian R1T R1S Florida Pre-orders tempImageef0sEA

Rivian R1T R1S Florida Pre-orders tempImageeXT4J3

Rivian R1T R1S Florida Pre-orders tempImageCZBBd2

Rivian R1T R1S Florida Pre-orders tempImagekDvosb

Quattro Powers

First Name
QP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Sorry for all the pics but wanted to give credit to the Orlando location for a smooth hand off with the R1T Ocean interior. This truck is best in class.

tempImageldcNuH.png

tempImageef0sEA.png

tempImageeXT4J3.png

tempImageCZBBd2.png

tempImagekDvosb.png
Congratulations! Beautiful colors. Drive it in good health!

echerod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3
Occupation
Finance
Saw this beauty at the Miami Service Center today, only R1S I could see amongst a sea of R1Ts.

Rivian R1T R1S Florida Pre-orders 82197689-4547-4BDB-8A42-1BAA51A1F1C7

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Saw this beauty at the Miami Service Center today, only R1S I could see amongst a sea of R1Ts.

82197689-4547-4BDB-8A42-1BAA51A1F1C7.jpeg
Limestone seems to be among the most popular of the colors. I’m stuck between this and Forrest green.

Surfnturf

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tunda, GMC Yukon
Occupation
Self Employed
D61DC196-0077-4847-AC60-4281B6C8C7C3.jpeg

So how are you liking the new ride? Had a question for you regarding the delivery.

when you went to pick up the suv from the service center did you have to sign any extra paperwork? Did they try to sell you any add ons at that time? I think you have to prepay for everything so don't know if the Sales center receive any and hold any money. Just wondering if we need to bring a checkbook with us.....

Our R1s is in pre inspection phase so hoping to schedule delivery any day now. Would love to know your feedback so far as well!!

Thanks!
Sponsored