Sponsored

Estimated delivery dates for Greater NYC/Philadelphia area

SEPA R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

Does anyone have any recommendations for detailing/PPF in the Philly burbs area?
Sponsored

fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Does anyone have any recommendations for detailing/PPF in the Philly burbs area?
Any luck finding PPF leads? I've been looking around too, for my future R1S, but we seem to be light on options in this area. I might not do any of it in the end, but potentially I'm looking into PPF on the front, blacking out the chrome strip along the roofline, tinting the front side windows to match the rear, and ceramic.

There's a guy near me (northern Montgomery co.) who I'll probably use if I do ceramic, but all he does is ceramic and detailing. No PPF or tinting.

Last edited:

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Try acapfilm.com they are in the mainline and did a good job for me on another vehicle.

SEPA R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

Any luck finding PPF leads? I've been looking around too, for my future R1S, but we seem to be light on options in this area. I might not do any of it in the end, but potentially I'm looking at PPF on the front, blacking out the chrome strip along the roofline, and tinting the front side windows to match the rear.

There's a guy near me (northern Montgomery co.) who I'll probably use if I do ceramic, but all he does is ceramic and detailing. No PPF or tinting.
As Guy mentioned below, I reached out to acap films on the mainline. I also reached out to kp elite in Chester springs. Acap was about $1,000 more expensive for similar services.I spoke with crystal there and as nice as she was, I felt like she was pushing more expensive services than I needed. On the other hand, Kevin from kp elite was super responsive and there was no hard sell. He’s more local to me and turns out I actually know some of his clients and have been impressed with his work.
Sponsored