cjust2006

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adv Limestone
Occupation
IT Analyst
Yo!

Anyone else able to replicate the steering wheel stopping during easy entry and exit if you touch any steering wheel controls? For example, adjusting volume in the middle of it moving both into and out of driving position?

Also, anyone ever been trying to adjust the steering wheel and it doesn't respond for the first several seconds?
Sponsored

MReda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S4, Lexus LX470
I have had my steering wheel not return to it's correct position occasionally, but I've never figured out the pattern. Could be I'm hitting the volume button. Submit a service ticket if you haven't - best way to get a bug identified and fixed is if we all report it.

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
I don't use easy exit, but my wife does. Every so often, the truck will get stuck in the easy exit position when I get in. It says my profile, but doesn't move to the right place.

Sometimes it adjusts after I put my foot on the brake (I think, it's only done this twice or so), but usually I have to swap between driver profiles.

I'm kind of sad that Rivian has this trouble, since Tesla has had all kinds of trouble with seats not moving to the right user for us.
Sponsored