Doomsday

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7, Audi q5
Occupation
Healthcare worker
Two threads. Both complaining about stock prices. Imo here just to whine rather than listen to constructive feedback.

My opinion price will rebound once interest rates go down and NACS becomes standard. In the meantime, stock goes up - buy. Stock goes down - buy more. 🤔😊
Hmm.. Misery loves company?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Doomsday

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7, Audi q5
Occupation
Healthcare worker
Duuude, it is going to be a long wait. Years and years.

Especially me who has a cost of $96 haha. I had a bunch at over $110 but averaged down as I bought more. But still. I mean what can you do except laugh. :)

As someone said, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
True.Lesson learnt but difficult to weasel out off right now

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
True.Lesson learnt but difficult to weasel out off right now
If you want them to succeed you should stop whining about stock prices and buy one of their vehicles.

darren1f

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, MB 560SL, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Consultant
Still holding on and way below my average but seems like this retard stock just doesn’t want to go up. Do we have to wait till R2 comes on line? And do we have to wait another year after that to get the volumes up to the street’s liking. Damn ☹. How are those EDV priced? Any chance of them getting some non Amazon sales? It looks like the stock will drop 7% for no reason on any given day. Sigh! The poor house sure doesn’t look good.
You seem braindead. Perhaps you should just operate a lemonade stand.

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

I bought at IPO prices and have continue to buy in spurts along the way. My losses are in the tens of thousands, but I'm not losing sleep over it because I only make investments in companies that I plan to buy and hold for a very long time.

If you are expecting an immediate ROI then you are going to be very disappointed and frustrated. Rivian is a high risk potentially high reward stock since it is trading effectively at a valuation equal to its cash reserves which gives it enormous future upside.

R2 will be critical for the lang term viability and success of RIvian the company and stock so lets all hope that launch goes well.
Sponsored