Sponsored

Detailing/PPF in Philly Burbs Area?

SEPA R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

Does anyone have any recommendations for detailing/PPF in the Philly burbs area?
Sponsored

OP
OP

SEPA R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

Thanks, but that's a bit far from the western Philly burbs. Although not far from my brother-in-law. Maybe next time we're up for a visit.

OP
OP

SEPA R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

Thanks! He's got quite an impressive body of work in his gallery on the website. I'll reach out and see what they have to offer.

Sponsored

jessefive

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Curious about this as well. Let us know what they say, or whatever else you find out!

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Acapfilms.com have a facility on the mainline. They did an excellent job on my MX5.

Sponsored

OP
OP

SEPA R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

I reached out to both KP Elite and ACAP this weekend. Kevin from KP got back to me right away and is writing up a quote. ACAP is closed on Sunday's so would expect to hear from them today/tomorrow. I'll keep you all updated on pricing. I'm having them quote me on protective film on the front and hood, ceramic coating the rest of the truck and tinting the two front windows to match the back.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

I reached out to both KP Elite and ACAP this weekend. Kevin from KP got back to me right away and is writing up a quote. ACAP is closed on Sunday's so would expect to hear from them today/tomorrow. I'll keep you all updated on pricing. I'm having them quote me on protective film on the front and hood, ceramic coating the rest of the truck and tinting the two front windows to match the back.
Did ACAP get back to you and what were your quotes if you don’t mind me asking?

OP
OP

SEPA R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

Did ACAP get back to you and what were your quotes if you don’t mind me asking?
Hi Guy,

No problem! For Xpel PPF they quoted the below:

$2,500.00 - Full Front End Protection (10 mil Film on Full Hood, A-Pillars, Roofline, Full Fenders, Side Mirrors, Headlights, Bumper)

$1,900.00- Partial Front End w/ Full Hood- (10 mil Film on Full hood, Partial Fenders, Headlights/fogs, Bumper, Mirrors)

$1,500.00- Partial Front End (10 mil Film on the leading 1/3 of Hood, Partial Fenders, Headlights, Bumper, Side Mirrors)

And for the ceramic coating:

$2,200.00 - Xpel Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating applied to all Paint, Plastic, Glass, Chrome, and Wheel Faces, comes with 4-year warranty, 4 years free maintenance, and includes a 1 Step Paint Correction

Reactions: Guy