Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, GLE 350, CBR 600RR
Occupation
Marketing Director
Clubs

I know this is probably already in a thread somewhere. But I have had a reservation since December of ‘22 but didn’t I couldn’t decide if I wanted a dual motor or Quad and I was unsure what interior color I wanted after I configured my vehicle back in March with a quad motor and the black interior. Back in March I spoke with my Rivian guide and said I was not ready to lock in my order that I was ready for Delivery. I think I’m finally getting ready to lock in my order and need to change my interior to white and remove the front paint protection and I’ve decided to stick with my original Quad Motor. Once I get those changes updated does anyone have any insight into how long it will possibly be? I need to sell my other truck privately before I actually take delivery but I’m trying to figure out if I can understand the window so I can know when to sell so I’m not without a vehicle for as long. Realistically since it’s already almost September, I would prefer if I could get the ‘24 production year so ideally I would like to take delivery in Q1 of 2024. Any idea when I should lock-in my order to line up delivery then? Thanks!
Sponsored