kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

We have a lot more folks on here recently so wanted to repost this awesome video (not new) for those who haven't watched it and for those who have, give it a rewatch. Just gets me enthused and smiling again!

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I thought I had seen every Rivian video but I had not seen that one, so thanks! It is very positive and gets you excited about what they are trying to do. RJ seems like a likeable guy. I just hope in 10 years he doesn’t devolve into someone like the other young billionaire who started a car company 10 years ago. :asshat:

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I thought I had seen every Rivian video but I had not seen that one, so thanks! It is very positive and gets you excited about what they are trying to do. RJ seems like a likeable guy. I just hope in 10 years he doesn’t devolve into someone like the other young billionaire who started a car company 10 years ago. :asshat:

UGH same..

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Don't think that will happen. That other billionaire was never a likably guy.

Sponsored

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

I'm a fan boy that's about all there is to it. Ford or GM or Tesla could put out a truck that did the same and costs less, and I'd still buy the Rivian because I buy the totality of what they are selling. Ford and GM are just finally bowing to the inevitable, and I don't want anything to do with anything Elon Musk has anything to do with.

This video just reminds me of all of that.

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

I had not seen that video yet. Thanks for sharing. Definitely renews my excitement. I really hope rivian delivers, for selfish reasons and it’d be awesome to see rivians all over the roads in a couple years
Sponsored