Sponsored

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
This is by far the best mod for the R1T. Bonus that it turns out to be custom fit full coverage and is inexpensive.

If one wants to roll with the tonneau open and no gear, use the 70 lb rubber mat per @Kuro-Rivian. If one keeps the tonneau shut other than when carrying gear, run with the bed rug at circa 7 lbs.

For that reason, hope the mods can clean up the nonsense.
Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
This is by far the best mod for the R1T. Bonus that it turns out to be custom fit full coverage and is inexpensive.

If one wants to roll with the tonneau open and no gear, use the 70 lb rubber mat per @Kuro-Rivian. If one keeps the tonneau shut other than when carrying gear, run with the bed rug at circa 7 lbs.

For that reason, hope the mods can clean up the nonsense.
I like the idea of the bed rug when they bring out the manual tonneau panels. My EST delivery is before then. I might go with the 70lb mat, or temporarily I will get the super cheap mat from home depot (the 6x4 one, I believe) while I wait for the manual tonneau.

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Didn't mean to call your solution cheap :). As a "cheap" person in general, I use that term in the same air as "preferable solution"
No offense, taken. Others have called it, “cheapo”! 🤣

Sponsored

summer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3

WattTruckMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Looks pretty, thanks for sharing! Does this one also come with fastener tape? And is it easy to access spare tire? Thanks!
I didn't see any tape in the box but I don't think so.
It's lightweight so wouldn't be a problem to get to the spare.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Hi. I have had trucks my whole life but never a rug or mat over my plastic oem bed liners. Can i ask what use this serves? Isn't there a plastic liner over the bed of the R1T?

Sponsored

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I love the look of the OP's solution but like jebinc, I went the cheap route. I went to Coastal Farm and Ranch this morning and bought some 1/4" rubber stable matting for my truck. It cost me $40 and I think it'll work out pretty well. If it fails, I might look into that BedRug for the text time. That seems cool. I think this'll keep stuff from sliding around a bit better though:

Rivian R1T R1S Custom Fit R1T Bedliner tempImageoy9fN6

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

i just put in the black armor.. i will try to take pics tomorrow. i like the fit and this mat is a beast. Thanks to the OP for the link to the product and the measurements. It was great.

OP
OP
Kuro-Rivian

Kuro-Rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 BMW 2002
This turned out awesome! Well Done! We would love to offer this mat but there's just not enough volume yet to justify keeping it in stock. So happy you could make it work!
It did. Your product & free delivery is impressive. There isn't a higher quality, heavy duty bedliner mat for the price. Or any price for that matter.

What's maybe more impressive is your sleuthing skills & customer service. A nice t shirt showed up in my mail yesterday unexpectedly. While I suppose it isn't impossible to figure out who I am by putting 2 + 2 together...the fact you took time to do it and the ingenuity involved says a lot about your company. Thanks!

Rivian R1T R1S Custom Fit R1T Bedliner 20221109_104905

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Hi. I have had trucks my whole life but never a rug or mat over my plastic oem bed liners. Can i ask what use this serves? Isn't there a plastic liner over the bed of the R1T?
The old saying is that spray on bed liners protect your truck bed, while BedRug/Mats protect your gear. The latter also quiets loads down.

IME, with Rivian a mat protects both since the bed itself is a plastic liner. A half cord of wood banged mine up a bit.
Sponsored