First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
They let me inside when I dropped by today, but wasn’t allowed to take pictures. There were two flatbeds and two FedEx trucks outside delivering freight. Looks like all the lifts are set up and a lot of the other equipment is either already there or in process of installing it. Hope this means Denver Test Drives before Xmas.

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 12C0D41C-07B1-4B8B-9296-737E412D2279
Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Did I read somewhere that someone chatted with CS about a high number of R1S reservations in CO vs. R1T? (I'm R1S and think it would be great for R1S test drives out here).

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
They let me inside when I dropped by today, but wasn’t allowed to take pictures. There were two flatbeds and two FedEx trucks outside delivering freight. Looks like all the lifts are set up and a lot of the other equipment is either already there or in process of installing it. Hope this means Denver Test Drives before Xmas.

12C0D41C-07B1-4B8B-9296-737E412D2279.jpeg
Whoop Whoop Whoop

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Did I read somewhere that someone chatted with CS about a high number of R1S reservations in CO vs. R1T? (I'm R1S and think it would be great for R1S test drives out here).
I agree it would be great, but we haven‘t seen a single review of one online. I’m concerned we won’t see anything on the R1S until early next year.

Last edited:

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
Just dropped by when checking on my new office around the corner

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In D76AB28C-D429-4D1F-9E61-EEC27C4B5BA1

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 91C8320F-129E-4602-A8FE-E8BE7575AF08

Sponsored

kneebuster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Hyundai Tucson Plug-in Hybrid
Occupation
Professor
Oooh. The flatbed is promising. Useful for delivering cars to customers as well as bring cars that can't be serviced via mobile to the shop. But which comes first?

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
Since I mentioned seeing those two R1T's a couple pages back... I saw one again last night. Just before 8PM on 104th & Westminster Blvd. I was sitting in a turn lane when it drove past heading east. Probably one of the same two I've already seen.

They have Colorado temp tags. But beyond that I couldn't tell you if they're employee/company vehicles or actual customer deliveries. I'm half tempted to chase one down the next time I see one, but I don't want to be that guy. I was one of the first around here to have a Model X and I had people do that to me, it was horrible.

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
Since I mentioned seeing those two R1T's a couple pages back... I saw one again last night. Just before 8PM on 104th & Westminster Blvd. I was sitting in a turn lane when it drove past heading east. Probably one of the same two I've already seen.

They have Colorado temp tags. But beyond that I couldn't tell you if they're employee/company vehicles or actual customer deliveries. I'm half tempted to chase one down the next time I see one, but I don't want to be that guy. I was one of the first around here to have a Model X and I had people do that to me, it was horrible.
SIGH
That is close to my dad's
I kinda hope that mine will be the first I see but can't wait to see them for real not a display
Looks like Denver & Phoenix service centers will be occupied by the end of the month

ITS GETTING REAL
Please

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

The sudden, rapid, progress makes me wonder if Denver will be one of the first areas to see deliveries.

Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
A friend of mine in Boulder has an order for a LE R1T... So far no contact as far as locking in his configuration or deliveries or any of that. Like many, he's hoping to hear something any day now since there was mention of all LE orders being contacted this month. He's a very early reservation, I don't know if he's day-one, but definitely 2018.

I know that we have tons of reservations here in Colorado. We're big on EVs and lifestyle trucks and SUVs. Once Rivian gets caught up with demand, we'll have tons of R1T/S driving around here. They will need to add another service center or two here to keep up. Tesla has three locations with the Denver location divided between two shops. And they can't keep up, which is the biggest problem with Tesla quality control and customer satisfaction. They don't have time to properly PDI cars before delivery and it takes weeks/months to get an appointment or deal with parts or repairs. And most people don't need much, but there's a constant flow of people doing little things.

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
march-april - R1S - 11/18 res date. im 10 minutes from the service station... we will see.

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I just checked on the City of Denver permit system and looks like all of the permits are now finaled. So, it looks like they got their certificate of occupancy. I drove by this morning coming back from coffee and there was a crew putting a fence around the south side chargers/entrance. This aligns with what I saw in the permit diagram drawings. It looks like vans and/or customer vehicles will be stored inside the fence prior to delivery (or overnight). Denver appears to be ready to go. Does that make us second only to Bellevue?

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
march-april - R1S - 11/18 res date. im 10 minutes from the service station... we will see.
December 31, 2019 pre-order. LE R1S in Launch Green, Black Mountain, 20s. I am in Broomfield. I got a June/July 2022 delivery date.