Sponsored

Colorado Checking In

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
@Rhidan , did they bring the truck to you, or did you start your drive at the service center?
Sponsored

Reactions: TAZ

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I got an invite today for a First Mile mobile drive...sounds like a few in the Denver area did too. Mine won't be until the end of the month, but I can't wait! At the open house I'd heard that they were doing the drives by zones around the metro, which makes sense since they seem to only have 4 time slots per day. It makes sense to keep them mostly in the same area.

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
@Rhidan , did they bring the truck to you, or did you start your drive at the service center?
They brought it to me. I offered to go to them as I'm 10 minutes from the service center, but they brought it to me.

She said that they had paused all First Mile drives to focus on getting deliveries out at the end of the quarter.

They are also still doing deliveries, including several this week to areas outside Denver. Someone went to New Mexico today from Denver, and there's a delivery in Aspen tomorrow (or Friday?).

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
They brought it to me. I offered to go to them as I'm 10 minutes from the service center, but they brought it to me.

She said that they had paused all First Mile drives to focus on getting deliveries out at the end of the quarter.

They are also still doing deliveries, including several this week to areas outside Denver. Someone went to New Mexico today from Denver, and there's a delivery in Aspen tomorrow (or Friday?).
Thanks.
I just noticed that you've reserved a Red Canyon exterior. They had one RC truck at the service center yesterday, inside the inner (locked) fence and charging. It's the first time I've seen that color in person and was quite impressed.

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Thanks.
I just noticed that you've reserved a Red Canyon exterior. They had one RC truck at the service center yesterday, inside the inner (locked) fence and charging. It's the first time I've seen that color in person and was quite impressed.
I've always been a red car person. It's Colorado after all. And this was the rare time when the color red was not the most expensive option.

She said they've had every color come through Denver except Compass Yellow, which matches what I have seen here.

And one more tidbit - she said they may start doing deliveries at the service center soon. They have been doing deliveries at City Park for people that don't take delivery at home. I noticed yesterday that they are finally listed as having a dealership license at 3893 Steele.

Sponsored

PAFDenver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Baja
Occupation
retired
Woohoo! Just got my first drive invite. It was hiding in my spam folder even though I get all the normal Rivian emails just fine. I am a non-LE res holder from Feb '21. Delivery window is Jul-Sep of this year, so this lines up well and (probably foolishly) gives me a little hope that I might even get called up to the big leagues slightly early!
Have hope my non-LE friends, good things are happening!

echerod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3
Occupation
Finance
I’m from Costa Rica but will be in Breckenridge next week and would LOVE to see a Rivian. Any lucky owner in the area who might be willing to show me his/her truck for a few minutes?

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Saw this beauty on 22s in the Whole Foods parking lot today in Longmont. First one I’ve seen in our lovely city! Sorry for the poor photography - I was on the phone when I walked out of the store and was face to face with it. My jaw dropped and I told the person I was talking to to hold on while I snapped a quick pic. Congrats you lucky bastard!:party:

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 2DDF0FD8-BA13-4464-A36E-6D2F9812B2AE

Andystroh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I’m from Costa Rica but will be in Breckenridge next week and would LOVE to see a Rivian. Any lucky owner in the area who might be willing to show me his/her truck for a few minutes?
Where are you flying in? If DIA, the service center is about a 3 minute detour on your way in to breck. There have been a dozen or so there every time I've been by over the past couple months. Probably wouldn't be super personal but you could at least see the exterior.

Sponsored

kneebuster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Hyundai Tucson Plug-in Hybrid
Occupation
Professor
Went by the service center today. There were 10 or 11 trucks there without plates, and several with plates. Two had Smittybilt tents on them. Colors were Rivian Blue (4 IIRC), Launch Green (3 or 4), Glacier White, Forest Green (had plates), and El Cap Granite. All had Black Mountain interiors. No R1S.

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
It's been eerily silent on this Colorado thread. Does anyone in the area have a scheduled delivery of an R1S? Any news from the Denver service center?

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
It's been eerily silent on this Colorado thread. Does anyone in the area have a scheduled delivery of an R1S? Any news from the Denver service center?
Not sure about R1S updates. Only news i have on the SC is that last time I went by, there were very few trucks in the lot (at least relative to what was there in late march). Maybe 10 total outside, and half a dozen in the service bays. I think they’re delivering them as fast as they come in, which is great news.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
There was a White R1T at Supercar Saturday this morning. Was it anyone on here?

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder