Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Picked up a spare tire from a former R1T owner. $1000 with the jack and mounting gear. I can’t wait for the trails to clear for some 4 wheelin’.

BTW, I hate the jack. Definitely getting a new bottle jack with the lift puck.
Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 538AA3B6-552A-4417-896A-3341A9765689
Sponsored

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Picked up a spare tire from a former R1T owner. $1000 with the jack and mounting gear. I can’t wait for the trails to clear for some 4 wheelin’.

BTW, I hate the jack. Definitely getting a new bottle jack with the lift puck.
Glad you were able to find one, but what sort of monster sells a vehicle and keeps the spare!?

Aag12

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Na
Anyone in Denver area want to buy a new black with black emblem all weather mat? Sells 175 on rivian store, selling $125.

Still in plastic wrap with opened original box

Prefer local pickup.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Glad you were able to find one, but what sort of monster sells a vehicle and keeps the spare!?
He bought it separately from the truck and wanted to get as much of his money back as he could. I certainly worked out well for me.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Anyone have any aftermarket tire shops they've used to do tire rotations and/or winter tire exchanges? I spoke to Rivian this weekend and at first they told me they would highly recommend I bring it directly to them, but after the service guy did some research he said unless they are the stock Pirelli's they won't do the swap/exchange because the tires would be non-OEM and therefore not warrantied. I know there is a Discount Tire down in Golden that has the Rivian pucks, but I live north in Broomfield. I know the Discount Tire in Thornton was waiting on some pucks, but apparently the issue is having a lift that is designed and safe enough to handle a 8500 pound vehicle. Any thoughts/help appreciated!

Sponsored

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Anyone have any aftermarket tire shops they've used to do tire rotations and/or winter tire exchanges? I spoke to Rivian this weekend and at first they told me they would highly recommend I bring it directly to them, but after the service guy did some research he said unless they are the stock Pirelli's they won't do the swap/exchange because the tires would be non-OEM and therefore not warrantied. I know there is a Discount Tire down in Golden that has the Rivian pucks, but I live north in Broomfield. I know the Discount Tire in Thornton was waiting on some pucks, but apparently the issue is having a lift that is designed and safe enough to handle a 8500 pound vehicle. Any thoughts/help appreciated!
In the early Tesla days, before Discount Tire (Monument) had any jack pucks, I loaned them my pucks and gave them a copy of the jacking procedure page from the owners manual when checking in. Then I just crossed my fingers, but it all worked out fine.

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
Hey DT...I've had good luck with Les Schwab in the past (not yet with the Rivian). I have the pucks and they plan to just use four floor jacks to rotate for me. Seems like the floor jack option is what most places will do when the lift is in question.

TPL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Toyota Sequoia, KTM 690 Enduro R
Appreciate those of you who brought your R1's to Lafayette Cars and Coffee this morning! Enjoyed chatting with you all and seeing a few more details up close. April - May delivery estimate is getting close!

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
Which one in golden has the pucks?

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
New RAN location in Broomfield at Flatirons mall has light progress…

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 56FCE78F-D465-4E7E-BB71-3F2CB6218E2B

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In A659F602-11A3-4150-B7B9-F818C7747F7A

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
New RAN location in Broomfield at Flatirons mall has light progress…

56FCE78F-D465-4E7E-BB71-3F2CB6218E2B.jpeg

A659F602-11A3-4150-B7B9-F818C7747F7A.jpeg
Given the transformer photo, this appears to be a Level 3 charging RAN site. Is that your understanding?

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Given the transformer photo, this appears to be a Level 3 charging RAN site. Is that your understanding?
All current RAN sites are colocated with L2 Waypoint chargers that allow non-Rivians to charge.

ansky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS / T120 Black Scrambler
Any Denver sc pickup folks want to share how they’ve been about submitting title paperwork etc?

Wondering how long it’s going to be before being able to plate the truck in the end.

Thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Any Denver sc pickup folks want to share how they’ve been about submitting title paperwork etc?

Wondering how long it’s going to be before being able to plate the truck in the end.
I didn’t register mine in CO but the service center submitted paperwork with the wrong address on it after we spent at least 30 minutes clarifying how the process works. That resulted in my plates and title being mailed to the wrong address in the wrong state and being lost in the ether for a month or so. Overall it took about 3.5 months for me to get the plates and title.
Sponsored