Center display not showing efficiency

Darkon

First Name
Christophe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37x
I am confused, my driver display (left/first image) always show the map, even when not using directions, and I never see that Efficiency gauge (right/second image) that I can see if most videos online. Is there a way to make it display ? or was it removed in a recent update ?

Rivian R1T R1S Center display not showing efficiency 1664799075260
Rivian R1T R1S Center display not showing efficiency 1664799053719

I have 2022.31.5. Newer one does not show yet on my truck, but I do not see any info related to that change.

:(
Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

push and hold the left hand left or right buttons. you get map, efficiency, and tire pressures.

OP
OP
Darkon

Darkon

First Name
Christophe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37x
Of course, once I posted, I found out you need to hold down the right button on the left side of the wheel.... jeez.

Leaving the post in case someone else has the same small brain as me !

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
Don't feel bad. Took me over a month to find it. There was an old thread back around April I finally found with the same question. I looked in the manual at least 10 times searching for "efficiency", "graph", "driver display" and it doesn't show you this anywhere. It probably is in the manual if you look under the scroll wheel / button functions, but if you knew it was there you wouldn't have to search the manual in the first place. Poorly written manual for this function.

Oh yeah, worth mentioning any audio needs to be off to do it. Otherwise you just skip songs/channels. Just in case anyone else finds the thread and hits that roadblock.

PastyPilgrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
The tire pressure menu being hidden there has always surprised me because that's pretty important information that someone could never find. It should at least also be part of that vehicle overview section on the main display.

Reactions: pdq

Sponsored

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I'm still waiting for the ability to change the central display to something useful. I'm capable of seeing the vehicles in front of and beside me by looking through the windows.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

The tire pressure menu being hidden there has always surprised me because that's pretty important information that someone could never find. It should at least also be part of that vehicle overview section on the main display.
There is obviously some room for improvement that needs to be done on their end on the software. On the flip side of this I like the efficiency graph but that's not on the energy tab on the main screen.

_R1S_

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Any way to see more than fifteen minutes worth of efficiency data? This is a pretty dumb display. I was able to find trip data after a series of annoying button presses buried in the settings under "about". I agree that the center display shows a lot of completely useless information (like people walking). If someone needs to be notified of cars and pedestrians in their instrument cluster they probably shouldn't be driving.

HyperionMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model Y (previously a 3 and X)
Any way to see more than fifteen minutes worth of efficiency data? This is a pretty dumb display. I was able to find trip data after a series of annoying button presses buried in the settings under "about". I agree that the center display shows a lot of completely useless information (like people walking). If someone needs to be notified of cars and pedestrians in their instrument cluster they probably shouldn't be driving.
Nope, it's horrendous for a company that claims to care about energy efficiency.
Sponsored