Sponsored

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
So I have a slight twist to this as I asked them to correct the pricing for me in CAD as it was showing in USD. In doing do I have encountered exactly the same issues and now have my original config restored but at the more expensive pricing. I continually check in to see if it's reverted back (as CS have told me their developers are working on it but no timeline given)

So yes, you have company in your misery although I do have faith in it being completed. It's the induced anxiety that I have each time I login that I want to go away as well....

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
I had a weird thing happen, too. I was a cancel/restore person, and my order was restored back when the majority of them were. I only reserved one vehicle. Last Friday night a second reservation showed up in my account, showing the original pricing. I contacted support and they got rid of it, but in retrospect I should have held on to that one. Oh well!

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Sponsored

MacO512

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S - 2023 Tesla Model Y
Glad yours got fixed.

My order is still not restored.

Think I'll wait until May and then email them again. Would be nice to also have update on delivery estimate, back in December they estimate second half 2023 for my Explore trim.

totmafang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
My 2nd pre-order has now been restored to original pricing. Go check yours out if you were waiting still.
Same here. My 2nd order now has the original pricing ^_^

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

my restored 2nd order how has corrected (orig.) pricing structure.
man what a "deal" you can configure now with an R1S Adventure.

Rivian R1T R1S Cancelled Order Restored R1S white confi

Last edited:

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Nice... checking now!!

edit... Nope, still the old pricing in Canadian....

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
Uhhh, now my account shows THREE R1T reservations! lol. what in the F is going on here?! Whatevs, I'll set three different configs and hope one hits quick for me!

Sponsored

MacO512

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S - 2023 Tesla Model Y
Uhhh, now my account shows THREE R1T reservations! lol. what in the F is going on here?! Whatevs, I'll set three different configs and hope one hits quick for me!
Maybe they put my reservation in someone else's account?

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
One of them is clearly wrong just because when I go to reconfigure it, it's all the old options (ie., $2k under body cover + tow hooks, no tonneau option). The third one now looks like a normal reservation and I was able to reconfigure it with the expected options and original prices. I assume they'll figure it out eventually.

Texasrivian

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Audi S3, 2019 Tesla Model 3
I had two orders cancelled, but only requested one order get restored. I just checked and my account has 3 R1S orders. Two at the original pricing and one with the new pricing. If this sticks, I might as well take the 2 orders at the reduced pricing.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Fully restored here!

With all the changes since March 1st (Never Forget 🎗), I can't remember what the deal with the tonneau was. Did they remove it from Adventure, lowered Adventure pricing, and make it configurable separately? But Launch Edition still gets it included?

HackyMoto

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 (Gray), Toyota Highlander (Gray)
Occupation
Engineer
I cancelled my original original pre-order after the price rise then after March 1st, I created a new original pre-order at the new pricing.

I subsequently cancelled a week or so back as I had decided that I just couldn't wait until 2024 or whenever to get my truck. Then today, I received a "welcome back" email and when I logged onto to my account, I had two R1T's - my original, original at the old pricing then my original at lower pricing.

Anyhoo, I got on to the chat window and spoke with Matt, he cancelled my original (still with me?) and I kept the original original hehe. I asked about paying the deposit and he said they wont take it. So I now have my original, original pre-order but I still have my $1,000. So I'm back in...bloody Rivian!

To complicate matters more, I used the Rivian deposit in order to be placed on the Mach E wait list at my local Ford dealer (waiting for the order bank to be re-opened by Ford). So now I'm on two wait lists for two cars of which I will not see either until 2023/24 and almost forgot, and there's the deposit for the Chevy Silverado EV... The mustang was going to be for my wife but she said she'd rather drive the Rivian. Either way, I'm stuck with my model 3
Sponsored

Last edited: