Sponsored

camp speaker in Adventure Package (non launch edition)?

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

Good Evening everyone.

As I get closer to my expected delivery date, i had an interesting question... Does the bluetooth camp speaker still come with the Adventure package? I am not getting a launch edition, but do have the adventure package and noticed that the bluetooth speaker is not listed in the adventure package when you click compare packages.

I seem to remember it being featured on the Rivian website a while back, but cant find it anymore. My understanding is that it is included in both the launch edition and the adventure package.

As always, thanks

Adam
Sponsored

lmr

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat B7, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Technical Product Management
Clubs

Good Evening everyone.

As I get closer to my expected delivery date, i had an interesting question... Does the bluetooth camp speaker still come with the Adventure package? I am not getting a launch edition, but do have the adventure package and noticed that the bluetooth speaker is not listed in the adventure package when you click compare packages.

I seem to remember it being featured on the Rivian website a while back, but cant find it anymore. My understanding is that it is included in both the launch edition and the adventure package.

As always, thanks

Adam
Yes, it is included on the Adventure packages as it is part of the Meridian Sound System:

Rivian R1T R1S camp speaker in Adventure Package (non launch edition)? R1T_Interior_packages.PNG

OP
OP
abirozy

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

Yes, it is included on the Adventure packages as it is part of the Meridian Sound System:

R1T_Interior_packages.PNG
Thanks... Sometimes I cant see what is right in front of my face. ;-)

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Good Evening everyone.

As always, thanks

Adam
If you go to the sound section it says it comes with the Meridian Elevation system. That is in both Launch Edition and Adventure.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
launch edition includes everything in the adventure package, but adds a no cost upgrade to 20” AT tires/wheels, or 22” “sport” tires/wheels, the option of launch green paint, and a tiiiny badge on the dash that says “launch edition”
Sponsored