Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80, Honda Ridgeline, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Every know and then I notice my phone is playing music on my camp speaker while it is inside the truck and docked (but unlocked). Not sure if it happens when locked as I’ve only seen it happen around t meh house while I am close enough to connect via Bluetooth.

When I first got the truck I would get a docking errro/unsuccessfull message when trying to put the speaker back in the dock. Haven’t used it much so didn’t notice if it went away.

Anyone else having this issue? I’m wondering if my speaker isn’t docking correctly which is why I can still access it.
Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
It’s random and usually after an update. I have to pull out the speaker and make sure it’s off then it’s fine.

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

Happens to me as well. Last time, I told my phone to “forget” that Bluetooth device.

EVnewb

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna, Tesla MYP, R1T
OP
OP

Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

That’s really annoying. Just happened again this morning while the truck was locked.

Sponsored

lefkonj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A7/Q3 R1S ordered
Clubs

Yeah same thing here. Have to forget the device after using it or it is a total pain the tush

hekhl00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Rivian Blue Ocean Coast Adventure Package
I just had a mobile service on this exact issue. After use, I dock the speaker, phone shows "disconnected" and I (and mobile tech) think all is good. I get back in the house and make a phone call and low and behold my phone has reconnected to the speaker that's docked in the truck. They're now ordering me a new speaker.

OP
OP

Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I just had a mobile service on this exact issue. After use, I dock the speaker, phone shows "disconnected" and I (and mobile tech) think all is good. I get back in the house and make a phone call and low and behold my phone has reconnected to the speaker that's docked in the truck. They're now ordering me a new speaker.
Same behavior for mine. It disconnects when I dock but I have a feeling when the truck “sleeps” it somehow loses the fact that it’s docked and tries to connect.
Sponsored