Sponsored

Cab height bed rack?

Singletracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T w/AT 20”
I just corresponded with https://xtrusion-overland.com. I was told that they are actively working on a bed rack solution for the R1T and hope to have it up on their website by the end of the year. Wow! This is very good news! Check out their site.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bgmaxey

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Public Safety
I just corresponded with https://xtrusion-overland.com. I was told that they are actively working on a bed rack solution for the R1T and hope to have it up on their website by the end of the year. Wow! This is very good news! Check out their site.
Great to hear.

I wrote Xtrusion-Overland in Sept - here is the correspondence. I did write them again a few weeks ago, with no response, so glad you got updated info.

Hey Brian!

Yes, we're super excited for it. We are looking at testing the mounting brackets in the next few weeks and would likely release until late November after we've done some thorough testing.

Keep in touch!

Thanks!

On Fri, Sep 02, 2022, at 04:28 AM, <> wrote:
You received a new message from your online store's contact form.
Country Code: US
Name: Brian Maxey
Email: <>
Body: Hi: I saw a Youtube video about a Rivian R1T rack that you may be producing? I have been searching for a cab-height rack for kayaks and camping gear for my R1T. Are you making something and if so, when would it be available? And is it compatible with the factory mounting points? I am in Seattle.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Looks like something will be on display at SEMA. The more the merrier. Doesn't look like we'll have to wait for 250k R1s or whatever. Lots of small fabricators in the off-road market that "normal" people are probably not aware of.
Sponsored