First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Designer
Kent Bullard, the best EV Advocate of Ventura County(CA), is trying to get an R1T Owner for a local EV Event. Kent has access to 6 spaces and he would love an R1T owner for one of his spaces. Event: Ventura 4th of July Street Fair EV showcase.

Please contact Kent Bullard if you know of a local R1T owner from Ventura County for details.

Kent Bullard <[email protected]>
Sponsored

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
I'll email him now

OP
OP
joekeays

joekeays

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Designer
Thanks. Fingers crossed, I am just another 1-2 months away from an R1S LE Rivian Blue Black Mountain delivery. We cannot wait. Looking forward to the side by side Rivian Blue R1T and R1S photo we can take together. Peace. I live off the 23 near Sunset Hills. I bet just a few miles away from you. Peace

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
Quite a few of us here in the area. I’m in Agoura and my neighbor (not on the forum) has had his for a couple months now.

Oh the antici…. Pation!

Sponsored

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I’m in Agoura and put order down in January. Way things are going with Rivian lottery I’ll prob get truck next week. :CWL:

OP
OP
joekeays

joekeays

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Designer
Quite a few of us here in the area. I’m in Agoura and my neighbor (not on the forum) has had his for a couple months now.

Oh the antici…. Pation!
RE: Your Neighbor. Within the past 2-3 weeks, I saw a Launch Green R1T driving on Cornell or near Mulholland twice. Is that your neighbor?

OP
OP
joekeays

joekeays

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Designer
I’m in Agoura and put order down in January. Way things are going with Rivian lottery I’ll prob get truck next week. :CWL:
Even though I am been waiting for over 700 days, I am rooting for everyone to get theirs sooner than later.

Sidenote...I work in Agoura but live in TO.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
My neighbor has a Glacier White, but I have seen 2 others in Agoura… An El Cap in Hillrise and a Launch Green at the DIY…

Funny though I live just about at Cornell and Mulholland too! My family usually texts me about all the sightings they have in our area

OP
OP
joekeays

joekeays

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Designer
My neighbor has a Glacier White, but I have seen 2 others in Agoura… An El Cap in Hillrise and a Launch Green at the DIY
That's awesome. I need to keep my eyes open and get ready for some stealth drivebys. HA I had no idea we had so many in the Agoura area.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
That's awesome. I need to keep my eyes open and get ready for some stealth drivebys. HA I had no idea we had so many in the Agoura area.
Neither did I… kinda crazy! I look forward to us all buzzing around in our trucks…

Also, my test drive I took them over Mulholland to Las Virgenes out to the 101 back out on Kanan to Troutdale and over to Paramount Ranch.. It was a perfect circuit to get my yah-yahs out!

OP
OP
joekeays

joekeays

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Designer
Neither did I… kinda crazy! I look forward to us all buzzing around in our trucks…

Also, my test drive I took them over Mulholland to Las Virgenes out to the 101 back out on Kanan to Troutdale and over to Paramount Ranch.. It was a perfect circuit to get my yah-yahs out!
That is definitely a perfect circuit. I know those roads all too well. I'm so ready to drive our R1S.

TheHedgehog116

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Charger
I'll email him now
Hey idk if it was you or not at the Ventura 4th of July Street Fair, but if it was it was a pleasure to meet you and see your R1T! Pictures of Rivian Blue look good and seeing it in person is 10x better. It literally stole the show and had the most attention amongst all autos there. I doubt you'll remember me, but we talked briefly about how I'll be taking delivery of my R1T soon before an older gentleman came up and asked who made the truck with a confused look. Lol. Anyways thanks for taking the time to showcase your truck.

On the other hand if that wasn't you then please disregard this message haha.

OP
OP
joekeays

joekeays

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Designer
Hey idk if it was you or not at the Ventura 4th of July Street Fair, but if it was it was a pleasure to meet you and see your R1T! Pictures of Rivian Blue look good and seeing it in person is 10x better. It literally stole the show and had the most attention amongst all autos there. I doubt you'll remember me, but we talked briefly about how I'll be taking delivery of my R1T soon before an older gentleman came up and asked who made the truck with a confused look. Lol. Anyways thanks for taking the time to showcase your truck.

On the other hand if that wasn't you then please disregard this message haha.

Hey
TheHedgehog116

I was there at the Ventura Street Celebration yesterday but I was not the owner. The owner is Eric from Simi who was so kind to take his entire day to share and showcase his R1T. Very cool!

I'm an R1S pre-order holder and when I was chatting with Eric at the event, a Rivian employee came over and started chatting with us as well. Small world!

Like Eric, we have the Rivian Blue exterior color along with the Black Mountain interior. We cannot wait!

Try finding the Facebook Venture EV Group and I think we are having another event near the Camarillo airport soon.

Finally, it was like Disneyland yesterday on Main Street. So crowded! Fun to see everyone enjoying the day!

Peace

OP
OP
joekeays

joekeays

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Designer
I'll email him now
Thanks for coming out yesterday.

Like Ashley said, we got our R1S invite today and we are so excited to get a little closer to a delivery!

Thanks again for promoting EVs in Ventura county.

Peace
Sponsored