First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
I took it as a seamless journey using the Rivian Adventure Network. RJ stated that the benefit of using their own network would be much easier for the company and the consumer, so maybe I'm reading too much into his statement, but I took it as maybe a more expansive network than what they have discussed in the past. Possibly starting in more remote areas as we've heard in the past, but then expanding on that initial grid.

I guess we'll find out in the next months as more information is released.
Electrify America has enabled Plug and Charge recently, but the vehicles that they stated are compatible are not shipping yet. Rivian was not mentioned, but I hope they give EA a truck to use for testing and then enable the Plug and Charge. EA has a lab where they have all 4 charger vendors installed and they test cars from all manufactures that will provide one.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
What was the recent interview where they asked "Do you ever talk to Elon Musk?" And RJ was like "No. We uh... We don't talk."

thrill

First Name
billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i3s, (r1t)

Sponsored

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
Sure wish the plant behind RJ looked more full and active. Seems pretty slow and sparce considering they expect to start delivery in about 6 months.

OP
OP
electruck

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I think if the plant were more "full and active" as you would like to see, they would be delivering trucks next month instead of next summer.

Coast2Coast

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1981 Volvo wagn; 2006 Tacoma SR5; 2021 Toy Mirai
The white R1T in #8 that RJ was driving with family for a Christmas tree pick-up looks seriously good. We've seen plenty of clean, white R1Ss in pics and real life events, but not so many clean white R1T images. The black roof, pillar and trim pieces really go well with a white body, and all black wheels would complete the look. R1T/R1S in Glacier White is a winner.

Sponsored

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
Tesla cult-level-fanboys trying to turn the van deal into a bad thing are hilarious.
Lol
BUT THAT COMPANY MAKING MONEY IS BAD UNLESS I GIVE THEM PERMISSION!

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
Tesla cult-level-fanboys trying to turn the van deal into a bad thing are hilarious.
If Tesla isn't doing it, it can't be a good thing otherwise Tesla would have been doing it first ;)
Sponsored