Anyone had success getting a new guide?

NoRambo4u

First Name
No
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
It's been 12 days since I first contacted my guide to process an owner transfer. I've emailed twice since then. I've called support 3 times now and told them my guide has never responded to any of my emails. I called support again tonight asking to have a new guide assigned and they just read off the script "the guides are assigned to the vehicle" I requested a supervisor to call me back.. 12-48 hours is what they quoted me.

What an insult to the customer. Of course a new guide can be assigned. Of course someone in that Fing company besides this single-point-of-failure can process the owner transfer. What a s-show.
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Not sure they would pass you along to another guide if you speak to them in the way you are recounting your story here for us. It’s also worth noting that guides are human beings who also go on vacations and need sick time, etc. The supervisor will be able to help you, so take a deep breath and remember the entire world is not sitting at a desk waiting for you to call in and demand things of them….

OP
OP

NoRambo4u

First Name
No
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
This is a text based forum... which requires reading. Where exactly did you read I spoke with my guide?

Not sure they would pass you along to another guide if you speak to them in the way you are recounting your story here for us. It’s also worth noting that guides are human beings who also go on vacations and need sick time, etc. The supervisor will be able to help you, so take a deep breath and remember the entire world is not sitting at a desk waiting for you to call in and demand things of them….

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
This is a text based forum... which requires reading. Where exactly did you read I spoke with my guide?
I never said you spoke to your guide. YOU said you spoke to CS multiple times and demanded to speak to a supervisor. Maybe you should try READING your own post?

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

0=====0

First Name
Rajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
O|||||||O and R1S LE 0====0
Occupation
Engineering
My guide is on vaca this week. Like dogmas says, they are human.

When this happens "guides on call" respond to the request. Usually in my case GOC response is faster than my guide 😅, but that's ok.

Yours seems to be a corner case. Not sure what it is, but only time and Rivian can help you.
Sponsored