Sponsored

All-electric Escalade IQ reveal August 9.

Supratachophobia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Clubs

This is a stunning looking vehicle IMHO... but I have a reservation on a Lyriq and GM is a total mess. It is like they want the dealers to fail. The car itself is nice, whisper quiet interior... but I am seeing too many people have too many issues that are yet unresolved. When I test drove the Lyriq about 2 months ago half of the features just flat out don't work and the dealer is surprised each and every time something doesn't function. My wife drove another one and same issues.
I know the first 2.lyriq owners in Ohio. They are extremely pleased. And one came from an LS460.

But yes, the "coming soon" features from Cadillac is super frustrating to them. GM is not a software developer.
Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I always found Cadillac to be way to ostentatious for my tastes. Coming from someone who drives a bright red/orange electric pickup truck that's saying something. I don't mind standing out in certain ways, but Cadillac is trying way too hard. It's the luxury take for people devoid of class IMO. I don't mean that to be a personal attack on the people here who happen to like it but it just isn't for me.

kpx110

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Occupation
developer
I know the first 2.lyriq owners in Ohio. They are extremely pleased. And one came from an LS460.

But yes, the "coming soon" features from Cadillac is super frustrating to them. GM is not a software developer.
I know 0 Lyriq owners. So glad to hear people are happy with it. I did still love it. I loved it so much I suggested that my wife take my reservation since I got an R1S.

I am a member of those forums like this one and on Reddit. It appears the number of issues vs the number of owners is higher compared to Rivian and that gives me some pause - as well as how clueless the dealerships are about production and how the car works.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
For those that are inquisitive… video from unit at Chicago Auto Show. Interior looks nice, exterior is over styled IMHO

Hillbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boat and tractor
Occupation
Hillbilly
A bargain at one fourth the price!
Sponsored