Reaction score
Website
www.realestatebyscottmiller.com
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Porsche 911 S, Audi Q5
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Clubs

Just got our new pop-up tent for the back of the R1T and I look forward to using it soon. It’s super comfortable and very high tech with LED lighting and it’s easy to use, my 3 year old grandson loves it!!! check out the pics.

Rivian R1T R1S Air Cruiser Pop Tent IMG_3885

Rivian R1T R1S Air Cruiser Pop Tent IMG_3884

Rivian R1T R1S Air Cruiser Pop Tent IMG_3886
Sponsored

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
CRNA
Clubs

Agreed thus far it seems pretty solid. I put mine on today with some Wheel Every Weekend mounting brackets. Have not taken it out yet, but am very impressed with the pressure in the sidewalls. And I like that it's a one stop shop with protection and no additional layers. Only time will tell and I may take it out in some storms to see what it is truly capable of.

Rivian R1T R1S Air Cruiser Pop Tent IMG_8540

OP
OP
RIVinIT

RIVinIT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Clubs

Where did you get the “Wheel Every Weekend mounting brackets”. I don’t like the brackets it came with! The Rivian racks are wider and don’t fit flush!!

Please advise

Also how do you connect the LED Cord? I’m not sure if a power cord is suppose to come with it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RIVinIT

RIVinIT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Clubs

Agreed thus far it seems pretty solid. I put mine on today with some Wheel Every Weekend mounting brackets. Have not taken it out yet, but am very impressed with the pressure in the sidewalls. And I like that it's a one stop shop with protection and no additional layers. Only time will tell and I may take it out in some storms to see what it is truly capable of.

IMG_8540.jpeg

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
CRNA
Clubs

Where did you get the “Wheel Every Weekend mounting brackets”. I don’t like the brackets it came with! The Rivian racks are wider and don’t fit flush!!

Please advise

Also how do you connect the LED Cord? I’m not sure if a power cord is suppose to come with it?
Straight from the website. You can order them custom made for the Rivian crossbars and they come with proprietary bolts. It takes a second to find the grooves, but they are solid and secure.

Also used a goal zero to plug in the USB - the other option would have been to try a small USB recharger for a phone.
Rivian R1T R1S Air Cruiser Pop Tent IMG_8541

Rivian R1T R1S Air Cruiser Pop Tent Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 11.56.06 PM

Sponsored

OP
OP
RIVinIT

RIVinIT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Clubs

Thanks for the reply, a little delayerd but I have been searching for those brackets on the Cinch website and on the Internet and I have found some others but not the ones you sent me in the picture. Can you send me the link for those brackets.

thanks