OP
OP
SciGuy

SciGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T quad, large pack, 20ATs; 2012 Acura TSX
That's great info. Thank you! I will try that today!
Cool let me know how it goes. It might take a few attempts. In my case the rear (towards the tail gate) needed to be lower. Not sure if this might be due to variations in Rivian build quality from vehicle to vehicle. I never could get the right rail to fit exactly as nicely as the left rail which seems to be due to the truck and not the rail or its associated hardware.
Sponsored

YellowR1T

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired Air Force
Clubs

Had a BakFlip w sim folding on my prior F-150. Loved the functionality of not having to store pieces.

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I got the LoMax and installed it a couple of weeks ago. Generally love it, but was frustrated by the way it blocked the spare tire compartment from opening fully. Did a little dremel work on it, notching both sides by 1/4" and problem solved. Not beautiful, but effective. Will do a little paint touchup later this week.

Rivian R1T R1S Agricover Lomax Folding Tonneau IMG_0240

Rivian R1T R1S Agricover Lomax Folding Tonneau IMG_0241

Ripped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Dual Max
Occupation
-
I got the LoMax and installed it a couple of weeks ago. Generally love it, but was frustrated by the way it blocked the spare tire compartment from opening fully. Did a little dremel work on it, notching both sides by 1/4" and problem solved. Not beautiful, but effective. Will do a little paint touchup later this week.

IMG_0240.png

IMG_0241.png
Thanks for posting your modification. I just installed mine, but will probably do the same rail-mod on the next sunny weekend.

Ordered mine from Summit Racing, just because I've ordered a lot of stuff from them over the years and their return policy is among the best.

Took me about 45 minutes from unboxing to install. The slotted washers were a little tight on the passenger side, but a push on a screwdriver with my palm popped them in.

Rivian R1T R1S Agricover Lomax Folding Tonneau IMG_9911

Rivian R1T R1S Agricover Lomax Folding Tonneau IMG_9910

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Will note that the cutouts only needed to be about 3" long. I kinda overdid it. Lol.
Sponsored