Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Yes, I will have a new product that hardwires that I will be showing in the next week or so. If there is strong enough demand I could also offer a retrofit/accessory for the AdventureMat.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mcdubjr

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

I was curious to see if there was a way to hardwire the chargers to the vehicle? I'm trying to keep at least 1 of the USB-C ports open at all times.
Update: I will be offering a power retrofit for the AdventureMat. I have successfully repurposed identical parts from the upcoming StowNCharge (name not final) product, so it won't complicate my manufacturing process.

I'm using a Type-C charging module with QC3.0 and PD, and my initial testing has shown significant speed increases (especially with Apple's Charger - nearly 3 times faster!). I've only completed one round of testing, so I want to conduct additional tests to verify these results.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Update: I will be offering a power retrofit for the AdventureMat. I have successfully repurposed identical parts from the upcoming StowNCharge (name not final) product, so it won't complicate my manufacturing process.

I'm using a Type-C charging module with QC3.0 and PD, and my initial testing has shown significant speed increases (especially with Apple's Charger - nearly 3 times faster!). I've only completed one round of testing, so I want to conduct additional tests to verify these results.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Awesome. I think there will be demand especially since a lot of us will need USB ports for the upcoming dash cam functionality.

dlepez

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 2020 Tesla Model X
Yes, I will have a new product that hardwires that I will be showing in the next week or so. If there is strong enough demand I could also offer a retrofit/accessory for the AdventureMat.
Awesome. I was going to order soon because I'm expecting to take delivery of my R1T next week, but maybe I'll wait for the new product!

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
I've tried them all now. So far, the quality of your mat is great. I've been using your mat with another 3rd party's direct wiring kit. I'm glad to hear you're planning to offer a retrofit. I think your current and future customers will love the benefits of direct wiring the MagSafe pucks.

OP
OP
Mcdubjr

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles