Sponsored

Adventure High Tech Updates - Charging Pad Production, Shipping, AdventureMat XL

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Hey everyone. I know some of you saw my phone charging mat post already, but I thought I give quick intro and some updates.

So I've been a forum member for over a year and a happy R1T owner since May. I love this forum (sometimes a little too much) and get so much enjoyment sharing and seeing what everyone is doing in their Rivians.

I'm a software developer by trade but have also always enjoyed making things by hand like woodworking and DIY projects. I recently got into 3D printing and modeling so of course I had to make things for my Rivian. I've gone through many, many, many prototypes and am really happy with the end result. So much so that I thought other people would enjoy it too. So the AdventureMat was born as well as Adventure High Tech! I hope you'll give it a look!

Production Update
The first orders of my limited inventory were shipped out on Friday. I have now been working pretty non-stop to produce more and another batch should go out tomorrow. As of right now I believe all current orders will be shipping within 7-10 days (hopefully sooner, but trying to be conservative).

AdventureMat XL
I designed my pad for a regular sized phone because I didn't want it to block the pocket. However, people with the max/plus sized phones are left out so I'm now offering the XL size now. It's up for preorder at the site now.

And that's all for now, please let me know if you've got any questions!

Rivian R1T R1S Adventure High Tech Updates - Charging Pad Production, Shipping, AdventureMat XL IMG_0562

AdventureMat XL

Rivian R1T R1S Adventure High Tech Updates - Charging Pad Production, Shipping, AdventureMat XL IMG_3930

iPhone 14 Max case on left, iPhone 14 Pro on right (I need some proper photos, I know)
Sponsored