Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Hi all,

New here so apologies for formatting issues. Curious if anyone knows how many accessory ports (and where) they are on the roof of the R1S.

Specifically curious if it is possible to locate the cross bars further back on the R1S. Current configuration shows them over the front and 2nd row, and would like to know if it’s possible to locate above the 3rd and trunk.

TIA
@captainquez,

See the link below which starts at the 3:41 mark, but watch the whole thing...The crossbar locations are spaced across the roof of the vehicle every 36". Welcome to the forum!

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
@captainquez,

See the link below which starts at the 3:41 mark, but watch the whole thing...The crossbar locations are spaced across the roof of the vehicle every 36". Welcome to the forum!

Have to wonder if that info is still accurate. The locations on the BO R1S are clearly not evenly spaced.

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Have to wonder if that info is still accurate. The locations on the BO R1S are clearly not evenly spaced.
@electruck, you are correct. I chatted in today and got this as an answer. From the front port on the R1S to the middle is 36", middle to rear is 27", and front to rear is 63".

Singletracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T w/AT 20”
Damn! 36”-27”-63” sucks! I have a hard shell RTT that has a much longer footprint than the folding type tents. 36” is not much of a span to support the tent, without having it mounted too far forward, and 63” is too much. I think the total length of my tent mounting tracks is about 57”. The solution would be a proper roof rack, not the foo-foo crossbars. A roof rack would offer more adventure options, including mounting a RTT.
Sponsored