Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Cyber Security
Clubs

Are all these 5 star reviews real? I have my doubts, some feel very generic and inauthentic. Especially this Rivian one that is supposed to be in the UK. There are very few Rivian’s in the UK, and this house looks nothing like any home I have ever seen there. Leading me to believe some of these are not legitimate. Just my opinion….

Rivian R1T R1S $600 OFF the Rivian community's favorite RTT the Air Cruiser and a huge thanks 🙌 IMG_8455
Sponsored

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Are all these 5 star reviews real? I have my doubts, some feel very generic and inauthentic. Especially this Rivian one that is supposed to be in the UK. There are very few Rivian’s in the UK, and this house looks nothing like any home I have ever seen there. Leading me to believe some of these are not legitimate. Just my opinion….

IMG_8455.jpeg
Hi Frankie,

They are 100% real, the Rivian customer is 100% not from the UK though, it's just an error on the site. The customer is called Shaun but is not from the UK. You an see the image from the Facebook post attached :) Have a look through the forum, you should be able to tell that we're a decent and honest team 😁

Rivian R1T R1S $600 OFF the Rivian community's favorite RTT the Air Cruiser and a huge thanks 🙌 Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 16.16.31

Sponsored

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Cyber Security
Clubs

Hi Frankie,

They are 100% real, the Rivian customer is 100% not from the UK though, it's just an error on the site. The customer is called Shaun but is not from the UK. You an see the image from the Facebook post attached :) Have a look through the forum, you should be able to tell that we're a decent and honest team 😁

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 16.16.31.png
Thanks for the honesty and transparency AirCruiser team! Sorry to be skeptical, there are unfortunately way to many dishonest brands out there. But I take back my statement and apologize. You seam like you have an awesome product, I will take a closer look when I’m ready for a roof top tent myself.

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Thanks for the honesty and transparency AirCruiser team! Sorry to be skeptical, there are unfortunately way to many dishonest brands out there. But I take back my statement and apologize. You seam like you have an awesome product, I will take a closer look when I’m ready for a roof top tent myself.
No problem, you do right to question, it's always better to have a cautious first approach online :)

Taco Corp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

Very interesting, how's the mattress? I've tried a couple other RTT's (iKamper, Roofnest) and the padding in those wasn't great, felt like laying on a hard floor. Is this one a bit more robust or do you hear any feedback about needing supplemental padding for side sleepers or more insulation below for cold weather?

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Very interesting, how's the mattress? I've tried a couple other RTT's (iKamper, Roofnest) and the padding in those wasn't great, felt like laying on a hard floor. Is this one a bit more robust or do you hear any feedback about needing supplemental padding for side sleepers or more insulation below for cold weather?
Hi Taco Corp,

The mattress is a high density foam and whilst quite firm, it's extremely comfy. I'm a side sleeper and I usually prefer a softer mattress but I find it really comfy and I've been sleeping on it most days for quite a while.

I've got twin babies that don't sleep, so I catch a nap in the Air Cruiser at the office most days 😴

I was really suprised at just how comfy it was because it's not thick. It's like sleeping on a comfy bed, definitely not like sleeping on the floor.

It also comes with a peach skin thermal cover as well which is very soft and feel great, it's machine washable too.

Thanks for the interest,

Jake

Sponsored

Taco Corp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

Hi Taco Corp,

The mattress is a high density foam and whilst quite firm, it's extremely comfy. I'm a side sleeper and I usually prefer a softer mattress but I find it really comfy and I've been sleeping on it most days for quite a while.

I've got twin babies that don't sleep, so I catch a nap in the Air Cruiser at the office most days 😴

I was really suprised at just how comfy it was because it's not thick. It's like sleeping on a comfy bed, definitely not like sleeping on the floor.

It also comes with a peach skin thermal cover as well which is very soft and feel great, it's machine washable too.

Thanks for the interest,

Jake
Thanks for the feedback! I'm normally a fan of a firmer mattress provided it's supportive so that sounds promising.

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up that the promo ends on Sunday eve.

If you have any q's at all, please just ask away.

Have a great weekend.

Jake

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Just an FYI 😁

Air Cruiser RTT discount code ends tonight!