First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE LG, 2023 R1S LE El Cap
Occupation
Concrete Polisher
This may be old news, or even no news, but I had to drive into Brooklyn today from upstate NY so I decided to swing by the service center. There was no real activity there, however I was able to peek in and see 3 R1T’s (blue, LG, and white) and a van. This was my first time seeing the trucks. Even from a distance, the R1Ts are striking in person. March/April R1T LE LG here. The inside of the service center looks ready for a Rivian first mile event. I’m hoping that since the vehicles are there it will be s00n!
Sponsored

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
This may be old news, or even no news, but I had to drive into Brooklyn today from upstate NY so I decided to swing by the service center. There was no real activity there, however I was able to peek in and see 3 R1T’s (blue, LG, and white) and a van. This was my first time seeing the trucks. Even from a distance, the R1Ts are striking in person. March/April R1T LE LG here. The inside of the service center looks ready for a Rivian first mile event. I’m hoping that since the vehicles are there it will be s00n!
Red Hook, near my old stomping grounds in Carroll Gardens!

For the first drive event, these were not all of the vehicles they used, as a I had a silver R1t by Captree State Park in September. When they did that first mile event, they were staging out of Brooklyn according to the Chaperone.

Congrats on the March/April delviery time frame. I am R1s and was excited by May/June. March April for some reason seems just so around-the-corner. Enjoy!