OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Unfortunately, at this moment we don't offer blank Center Caps.
Hello All,

Happy New Year!

The batch has arrived in Dallas and we expect to start deliveries on 1/3/23.

For local customer, who decided to pick up their orders, we will be in touch on 1/3 to schedule pickup time.

Also, a few hours left for the Christmas sale and you still have a chance to pre-order with a 10% discount.

More details at www.atomic-wheels.com

Please let us know if you have any questions!
[email protected]
Sponsored

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
The batch is here and deliveries are starting now!

If are you from DFW, and would like to pick up your pre-order, feel free to give us a call at 214.225.8585 to schedule a pickup time.

For everyone who expects shipping, please keep your eyes on your email inbox for additional details, or feel free to give us a call.

Also, we have extended the 10% discount until the end of this week. No code is needed. Just add rims to cart and the discount will apply automatically.

IMG_6517.jpeg

IMG_6518.jpeg

IMG_6519.jpeg

IMG_6520.jpeg

IMG_6521.jpeg

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
We have contacted every single customer who has pre-ordered for [AW10] via email and phone.

Many sets are on their way to their owners now.

We also have assembled one set of [AW10] in Satin Black with Nokian nAT tires 275/60 and going to install them for a test and high-quality pictures.

Please check your email inbox and spam folder if you have pre-order to find additional information about your order.

Also, a 10% discount is extended and no code is needed, add a set to the cart, and the discount will be applied automatically.

[email protected]

IMG_6524-2.jpg

IMG_6526-2.jpg

jpal

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I got my new AW10 wheels installed yesterday, and they look great! I picked them up on Wednesday (Iā€™m local), and everything was smooth and easy.

I got tires (Nokian Outpost nATā€™s) and the sensors separately online, and the local tire shop got ā€˜em ready no problem. All you do for the new sensors is drive and they just pop up automatically like the old ones.

Iā€™m really happy with how the Satin + Transparent black color turned out. They look quite dark in some lighting/angles, but give a good shine in others.

Some pics here, one of which has my old 21s for reference.

IMG_3968.jpeg
IMG_3967.jpeg
IMG_3965.jpeg
IMG_3963.jpeg

R1Thor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23QM R1T, Limestone + Ocean Coast, 21" & UBS
Occupation
Mechanical Engineering Lead
Clubs

Awwwww yeah!

My tracking # says I should receive mine Tuesday. So, if everything goes to plan, hopefully I'll have them mounted and balanced before next weekend.

Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

I got my new AW10 wheels installed yesterday, and they look great! I picked them up on Wednesday (Iā€™m local), and everything was smooth and easy.

I got tires (Nokian Outpost nATā€™s) and the sensors separately online, and the local tire shop got ā€˜em ready no problem. All you do for the new sensors is drive and they just pop up automatically like the old ones.

Iā€™m really happy with how the Satin + Transparent black color turned out. They look quite dark in some lighting/angles, but give a good shine in others.

IMG_3968.jpeg
IMG_3967.jpeg
IMG_3965.jpeg
IMG_3963.jpeg
looks great

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Moment of truth! :)

Here is OEM 20" Black with OEM Pirelli with 25k miles on them.

Almost 86 lbs assembled wheel.

IMG_6612.JPG

And here is [AW10] with brand new Nokian Outpost nAT tires 275/60:

78 lbs assembled wheel.

IMG_6611.JPG

With different (road) tires it will be even less.

Please note: [AW10] is 0.5" wider and has a higher payload.

This is what you get when you buy FULL FORGED wheels.

10% discount is extended and no code is needed, add a set to the cart, and the discount will be applied automatically.

[email protected]

Last edited:

daorte

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Limestone R1T
Occupation
Operations Director

IMG_3968.jpeg
IMG_3967.jpeg
IMG_3965.jpeg
IMG_3963.jpeg
Same wheel and Limestone, but haven't decided on a tire. How do you like those Nokians? Are they the new version? Did you come from 21s? How is the range affected? I was looking at the Defender MS/2, but dang these look nice.

jpal

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Same wheel and Limestone, but haven't decided on a tire. How do you like those Nokians? Are they the new version? Did you come from 21s? How is the range affected? I was looking at the Defender MS/2, but dang these look nice.
I really like the Nokians so far, and yes these are the updated OutPost nATs, not the older OutPost ATs. I got a really good deal on them on Simpletire around Black Friday, so decided the pull the trigger. I don't really "need" ATs 95% of the time, so we'll see.

Pros - I think the tires look awesome with the wheels, and in combination with the truck. They are starting at 14/32 tread depth, and will hopefully last a lot longer than my Pirelli 21s that only lasted 16k miles, even with a 5 tire rotation. Also nice for those 5% scenarios where ATs provide a more sure footing.

Cons - I think I can hear just a little more tire noise at medium speeds with the nATs than on the 21 Pirellis. It isn't terrible, and it doesn't bother me, but it is probably a factor for some in getting the nATs vs. what I would assume would be less tire noise with the Defender MS/2. And yes, the range with the nATs is almost certainly going to take a hit vs what you would likely get with the Defender MS/2 with these same wheels. I unfortunately haven't driven enough miles to really say anything definitive yet.

I still love love the wheels. Really happy about it. One of those things when you park and walk away, you want to keep looking back over your shoulder and admire the new look.

daorte

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Limestone R1T
Occupation
Operations Director
I really like the Nokians so far, and yes these are the updated OutPost nATs, not the older OutPost ATs. I got a really good deal on them on Simpletire around Black Friday, so decided the pull the trigger. I don't really "need" ATs 95% of the time, so we'll see.

Pros - I think the tires look awesome with the wheels, and in combination with the truck. They are starting at 14/32 tread depth, and will hopefully last a lot longer than my Pirelli 21s that only lasted 16k miles, even with a 5 tire rotation. Also nice for those 5% scenarios where ATs provide a more sure footing.

Cons - I think I can hear just a little more tire noise at medium speeds with the nATs than on the 21 Pirellis. It isn't terrible, and it doesn't bother me, but it is probably a factor for some in getting the nATs vs. what I would assume would be less tire noise with the Defender MS/2. And yes, the range with the nATs is almost certainly going to take a hit vs what you would likely get with the Defender MS/2 with these same wheels. I unfortunately haven't driven enough miles to really say anything definitive yet.

I still love love the wheels. Really happy about it. One of those things when you park and walk away, you want to keep looking back over your shoulder and admire the new look.
That's great. Do you notice a difference in range between or handling from your 21's? I like my 21's, but they don't last. I am at 22k miles and I don't think I have more than 500-1000 left. These wheels arrive next Thursday and I need to make a decision. Dang you. These look great. I did notice they are 115H load rating, I thought Rivian required 116. Did your installer have any issues mounting them?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
That's great. Do you notice a difference in range between or handling from your 21's? I like my 21's, but they don't last. I am at 22k miles and I don't think I have more than 500-1000 left. These wheels arrive next Thursday and I need to make a decision. Dang you. These look great. I did notice they are 115H load rating, I thought Rivian required 116. Did your installer have any issues mounting them?
We just made short test with 275/60/20 Nokian Outpost nAT and here are some numbers:

IMG_6668.jpeg

IMG_6669.jpeg

jpal

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I havenā€™t noticed any difference in handling. Yes, the nATs are 115H. The Discount Tire by my house said they wouldnā€™t install them for me because they were only 115 (from what Iā€™ve heard, Discount Tire is very hit and miss in that regard- depends on the store), but a local tire shop had no problem. There are quite a few other discussions on the forum about 115 tires on Rivians, so I felt fine about it. No issues so far.

daorte

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Limestone R1T
Occupation
Operations Director
We just made short test with 275/60/20 Nokian Outpost nAT and here are some numbers:

IMG_6668.jpeg

IMG_6669.jpeg

What's the outside temp there if may ask? Also, this may be a stupid question, but can I take the TPMS sensors off the existing wheel/tire when I make the change or do I need new sensors?

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
What's the outside temp there if may ask? Also, this may be a stupid question, but can I take the TPMS sensors off the existing wheel/tire when I make the change or do I need new sensors?
It was 48F outside, you can see it on pictures :)

yes, oem tpms are fully compatible with Atomic Wheels

daorte

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Limestone R1T
Occupation
Operations Director
It was 48F outside, you can see it on pictures :)

yes, oem tpms are fully compatible with Atomic Wheels
Oh duh, I completely didn't even look....lol

Man these look great....definitely have me thinking about the Nokians
Sponsored