First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
TechSales
@Patiently Waiting @ztron I’m in the area as well. I was contacted by my Guide on Monday and asked if I could take delivery early (supposed to be May/June), long story short, I’m scheduled to pick it up Wednesday. I’m sure I can find some time if you wanted to check it out once received next week.

Launch Pkg, Launch Green, BM, 20” AT wheels.
I just got the same call - original delivery target was July-Sept - but I was told they “had one that fit my specs” and can deliver in a few weeks. Sounds like some people are backing out??
Sponsored

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
Added

Sponsored

cc84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2000 GMC Sierra
Line Numbers 75 @thedole and 76 @DavidH appear to have either the wrong pre-order date, reservation number, or possibly both. I don't find a member's username listed as @DavidH.

My order number was 7511 on Feb 19, 2019.

danqsi

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Subaru Outback Touring XT
Understand your point, but didn't you just jinx it? :) In any case, they were ready to deliver on Thu (3/24), and I had to reschedule to Saturday (3/26). In talking to my guide, I think they are pushing as much as possible to deliver whatever they have by end of March - probably need to increase the quarterly numbers so the next earnings call is better.
Have they told you what the process is like to get the vehicle delivered in CT since we have terrible laws around EV? Having you drive to somewhere in NY?

Keyur

First Name
Keyur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Adventurer
Have they told you what the process is like to get the vehicle delivered in CT since we have terrible laws around EV? Having you drive to somewhere in NY?
Process was pretty easy. Same 8-step online purchase process as everyone else. For delivery, someone drove the truck to my house from the Brooklyn Service Center (literally drove it, not on a flatbed - although she did get picked up in a flatbed to go back to Brooklyn, so it looks like they chose to deliver to someone else on a flatbed). She spent an hour explaining everything, signing papers, and a short test drive. And that was it... I paid CT sales tax on it, and will be receiving CT license plates. Hope that helps...

danqsi

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Subaru Outback Touring XT
Process was pretty easy. Same 8-step online purchase process as everyone else. For delivery, someone drove the truck to my house from the Brooklyn Service Center (literally drove it, not on a flatbed - although she did get picked up in a flatbed to go back to Brooklyn, so it looks like they chose to deliver to someone else on a flatbed). She spent an hour explaining everything, signing papers, and a short test drive. And that was it... I paid CT sales tax on it, and will be receiving CT license plates. Hope that helps...
Awesome, glad to hear it's that easy! Thanks for the information.

Reactions: Jac

Nermal

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Miata, 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Q5
Added!

Sponsored

Nermal

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Miata, 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Q5
Did they deliver to you?
They did. Last 30 minutes of the trip couldn't have been the easiest in a flatbed plus 7000+lb R1T (very twisty mountain roads) but service was with a smile.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
They did. Last 30 minutes of the trip couldn't have been the easiest in a flatbed plus 7000+lb R1T (very twisty mountain roads) but service was with a smile.
Good to know! I’m not in mountains but relatively close by

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
Wow you guys really are something! A bit doubtful. Are you a real person? Can you post you SSN, birth certificate, etc? Haha

This cracks me up how untrusting some people in these forums are.

You will have pictures tomorrow! But who’s to say I won’t doctor them up and wait for someone to tell me where the ‘badges’ are so I can photoshop them out?

s00n
When’s delivery ?

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla 3 LR Dual | 2022 R1T Quad
Wow you guys really are something! A bit doubtful. Are you a real person? Can you post you SSN, birth certificate, etc? Haha

This cracks me up how untrusting some people in these forums are.

You will have pictures tomorrow! But who’s to say I won’t doctor them up and wait for someone to tell me where the ‘badges’ are so I can photoshop them out?

s00n
Looking forward to hear about the delivery. Sorry that you have to deal with the hate, I don’t know why some people are like that. Would love to see some pictures!
Sponsored