Sponsored

【Coming Soon】Center Console Dining Tray - Which One You Prefer?

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

did the end up ever being available to buy? would have been great for our road trip back in Dec.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retail
Hi members, the sample is ready and we are looking for one R1S owner live in or near LA! Since it is a very initial sample and we would like to test some other products by the way (like wheel hub cover, cargo privacy cover), better we install it ourselves and you can stand next to us and watch. Promise won't break anything :)))) And the final finished product will be your free gift! Please let me know if there are any volunteers!

dradam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S OC LA Silver 21 as of Nov 3, 2022 !!
Looking forward to your product but not sure it would fit with my stow n charge system - hopefully something you can test. Thanks
Rivian R1T R1S 【Coming Soon】Center Console Dining Tray - Which One You Prefer? IMG_3758

Sponsored

Cycliste

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T/20AT/2DNU, BMC TMR01/SRAM AXS/454 NSW
Occupation
Amateur aero weenie
Clubs

I don’t like food in the truck—bears. I haven’t seen (black) bears around the house yet, and the truck is always in the garage.
I wonder about using the gear tunnel in Yosemite since it is enclosed with hard sides, but I prefer bears not tear the vehicle apart, become human food habituated, and end up needing to be put down.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S PDM MP, 2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
Awesome design but I will say, I just use a steering wheel tray. Less intrusive and a much smaller footprint. Works great even in on the road.
I tried that but I couldn't find one that scratches up the wrap on the steering wheel.

Polar

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C40, LE CY R1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Up in Seattle - can’t test. But still interested in this as a product. Checking in on any updates.

ealberton

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Occupation
Solar Sales
Clubs

Hi members, the sample is ready and we are looking for one R1S owner live in or near LA! Since it is a very initial sample and we would like to test some other products by the way (like wheel hub cover, cargo privacy cover), better we install it ourselves and you can stand next to us and watch. Promise won't break anything :)))) And the final finished product will be your free gift! Please let me know if there are any volunteers!
I live in North County san Diego with a 2023 R1S w/ 20" AT and would be happy to help test any and all items. I love all this stuff

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

I live in LA, right near the El Segundo SC. I can be a beta tester in whatever products you want to try out on the R1S. Feel free to PM me, thanks.