Sponsored

SFsoundguy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Lucid Air Touring
Just got mine and as some have already said its totally blocked by the steering wheel so not the best for a dash mounted phone option :-(
Sponsored

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Just got mine and as some have already said its totally blocked by the steering wheel so not the best for a dash mounted phone option :-(
Noted... for me only the bottom 1/3 is blocked but as I mentioned before - it depends on phone size, driver height, seat & steering wheel settings. I am working on a redesign right now for different reason and will incorporate that into the new design. Be on the lookout for the new design (hopefully later in the next week) and when you see it just DM me with the order # and I can send you a new one. I will try to raise the position with the new design. It will just take me a bunch of iterations and testing to get it to a raised level without excessive vibrations.

Sagesq

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Attorney
Clubs

Hey everyone!

Last week I finalized testing & released 2 new accessories that fit both the R1T & R1S.
A snap-on dashboard phone mount that doesn't require any screws, disassembly or adhesives to attach or detach. Comes with 2 options - a MagSafe mount or a Clamp mount:
https://twraps.com/products/dashboard-phone-mount-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

And the 2nd one which I really love since I installed is the slidable armrest half-tray. It comes with 2 slots for membership/credit cards, each fitting 2 cards, and an adjustable/removable divider that can split it in 1/3, 1/2, or 2/3 configuration. This way of organizing the top space makes accessing the bottom space a breeze.
https://twraps.com/products/slidable-armrest-console-organizer-half-tray-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

You can use code GASGONE for 10% off! :)
I bought it and just got it, and I love it!

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Subscribed, interested
Will be re-releasing with new design tomorrow most likely (need to do the photography now but running out of daylight hours for today, will see...)

Sponsored

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Just installed mine yesterday. Definitely blocked a third of my iPhone 14 max pro. My steering wheel is pushed all the way back as well and there is not much of a gap between the phone and the gear stalk. However, my wife 's setting is more toward her and she has no issues.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

The product is now re-released with the new design.
In the coming days I will make an extender too if you want the phone to sit higher.

KKado

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
DPM
Clubs

I’d love a way to see more of my phone. Please advise when the extender is available. Thanks

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I’d love a way to see more of my phone. Please advise when the extender is available. Thanks
Will do, hopefully this coming week! :)
Sponsored