First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
That has been an unexpected treat with the subie my wife just bought. Nobody pays attention to it on our trips to the opera, unlike the 911 or R1S.
Yeah no such luck for me because my wife got a purple BMW M car that we are supposed to pick up next week or so.
Sponsored

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
The population of wild Rivians has exploded here as well. They are reproducing at an alarming rate.

I am concerned that the local supply of granola will be eradicated by this invasive species in a matter of months at this pace.

It’s really fun seeing so many on the road now. At least 4 at my kid’s school alone!

FooF

First Name
FooF
Threads
Reaction score
Website
foof.me
Vehicles
2022 R1S Launch Green
Occupation
DJ
Clubs

I charged last night at the RAN in Crescent on my way to Bend. I looked up from my iPhone (I’m a tech connoisseur) to see someone waving their arms and saying something from the front passenger seat. I got out of the truck and the only thing I made out was “Get a real car" before the vehicle drove off. I didn’t have time to say "But…But…I”m a connoisseur.”
What was the “real car” that they drove off in?

Sponsored

thrill

First Name
billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i3s, (r1t)
That's what I'm looking forward to the most over borrowing her car, being able to forget about things like turn signals or looking before changing lanes and parking lines.
When my BMW loving daughter, who bought and races, err, drives sedately to work, my Z4M convertible, sent me (her many BMW owning father) the picture asking if it was me, she added "of course you backed in, right?"

Sponsored

Cycliste

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T/20AT/2DNU, BMC TMR01/SRAM AXS/454 NSW
Occupation
Amateur aero weenie
Clubs

What was the “real car” that they drove off in?
Jeep Wrangler series. No one buys those anymore. They buy a Bronco

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Ahhhhh, Dark!!! After I waved at some Rivian driver, was that you who waved back but with only one finger???
You're number one!

Golfer04

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Finance
We live in the far western Florida Panhandle in the Central Time Zone. We are over 300 miles from the nearest Rivian Service Center. We are starting to see at least one other Rivian on the road every time we venture out. Most have out of state tags, but they are here and about in greater numbers than ever before. Many people from Atlanta and Nashville own second homes here. Most of the Rivians we are seeing have Georgia or Tennessee tags.

It is nice to see all these visiting Rivians. Most that we are seeing are the R1S version. We do always wave.

Brian
Assume you must not be far from Pensacola. How is public charging there? We vaca to Pensacola Beach every February; thinking if taking the Riv this time.