R1T Launch Green Forest Edge
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

Rock Sliders - Megawatt
RTT - Intrepid Camp Gear
Awning - OVS 270XL Passenger Side
Light Bar - Firehawk 42" 90k Lumens with Custom Brackets for Rivian Cargo Bars
Wheels - 22in Custom Made to Exact Rivian Spec (22"x8.5" +48mm offset, Hub Centric)
Tires - Atturo ATS 275/50R22 (AT's in a 22" kinda interesting. They are very quiet)
(note- I don't plan to run the 22's, just for show)
Topper - Custom Made Aero Topper w/HD Rails - will be selling more s00n
Trax - MaxTrax MKII (2 on each side)
Hitch Slider - 41.22
Cargo Tray - Work In Progress - Hope to bring to market with drop in accessories.
Rivian R1T R1S LivingInKaos R1T Build... Not Quite JJSwan Extreme, but Ready for Something..... 1698436960817
Rivian R1T R1S LivingInKaos R1T Build... Not Quite JJSwan Extreme, but Ready for Something..... 1698436996384

Rivian R1T R1S LivingInKaos R1T Build... Not Quite JJSwan Extreme, but Ready for Something..... 1698437075973
Rivian R1T R1S LivingInKaos R1T Build... Not Quite JJSwan Extreme, but Ready for Something..... 1698437603680

Rivian R1T R1S LivingInKaos R1T Build... Not Quite JJSwan Extreme, but Ready for Something..... 1698704134922

EDIT - Added the Tent open for visual. I am adding a solar panel and accessory lifepo battery for lights around the sides and rear. The panel will set between the front crossbar and the tent at an angle to act as an air deflector. I'll post pics of that once installed.
Rivian R1T R1S LivingInKaos R1T Build... Not Quite JJSwan Extreme, but Ready for Something..... 1699025276457

Awning open shot. Being the XL, it covers the front passenger door.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Is your tray going to be able to come out both sides without any special configuration?

OP
OP
LivingInKaos

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

Is your tray going to be able to come out both sides without any special configuration?
The way I built the base, I can easily make two halves were each half will go to their respective side. I have a way of making it go both ways, but it loses a bit of its strength and jumps the cost quite a bit. Still noodling on that, but for now, one way or half each way.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
The way I built the base, I can easily make two halves were each half will go to their respective side. I have a way of making it go both ways, but it loses a bit of its strength and jumps the cost quite a bit. Still noodling on that, but for now, one way or half each way.
Personally I'd still be interested with half each way.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LivingInKaos

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

Personally I'd still be interested with half each way.
OK, keep your eye out. I've had several ask for that at this point. Like anything Rivian, we are trying to compensate for the discrepancies between builds. Doors not opening the same, hole positions varying, etc.

Sponsored

R1TruKaLa

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Blue R1T
Occupation
Merchant Seaman
I’ll be waiting 👍🏼😎

swflor

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 R1T, 23 R1S, 23 RR LWB, 21 Yukon XL
Occupation
Executive
Clubs

Rock Sliders - Megawatt
RTT - Intrepid Camp Gear
Awning - OVS 270XL Passenger Side
Light Bar - Firehawk 42" 90k Lumens with Custom Brackets for Rivian Cargo Bars
Wheels - 22in Custom Made to Exact Rivian Spec (22"x8.5" +48mm offset, Hub Centric)
Tires - Atturo ATS 275/50R22 (AT's in a 22" kinda interesting. They are very quiet)
(note- I don't plan to run the 22's, just for show)
Topper - Custom Made Aero Topper w/HD Rails - will be selling more s00n
Trax - MaxTrax MKII (2 on each side)
Hitch Slider - 41.22
Cargo Tray - Work In Progress - Hope to bring to market with drop in accessories.
1698436960817.png
1698436996384.png

1698437075973.png
1698437603680.png
tell us more on the rims and tires please.

OP
OP
LivingInKaos

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

tell us more on the rims and tires please.
I had 3 sets of 22in forged wheels made to exact Rivian specs - 22x8.5 +48mm offset, hub centric. Found the Atturo AT's after a bunch of searching and was intrigued. For the cost, they were worth trying even if I gave them away for next to nothing with the wheels. I really only got them so I could put the wheels on the truck and show them off. So far I'm impressed. They are quiet. A little roll/drifting on corners but I expected that until worn a little, plus they are a 40psi tire.

swflor

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 R1T, 23 R1S, 23 RR LWB, 21 Yukon XL
Occupation
Executive
Clubs

I had 3 sets of 22in forged wheels made to exact Rivian specs - 22x8.5 +48mm offset, hub centric. Found the Atturo AT's after a bunch of searching and was intrigued. For the cost, they were worth trying even if I gave them away for next to nothing with the wheels. I really only got them so I could put the wheels on the truck and show them off. So far I'm impressed. They are quiet. A little roll/drifting on corners but I expected that until worn a little, plus they are a 40psi tire.
Are they available to be bought / ordered anywhere?

OP
OP
LivingInKaos

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

Are they available to be bought / ordered anywhere?
Being you're in Florida, shipping is going to be not great being I'm in Oregon. We can look at that if you're really interested.
Sponsored