Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Manager
Hey folks

Iliya from TWRAPS here (we design & manufacture accessories, wraps, tints and PPF for EVs, with already tons of R1T products).
I am getting an R1S in 3 weeks (don't hate me, it's a rental, not a delivery 😃) and I wanted to reach out and ask those of you who have the R1S - what products would you like for it?
So far on my todo:
* Foot area organizer (both R1T and R1S)
* MagSafe charger (both R1T and R1S)
* Chrome delete for R1S
* Tail gate PPF for R1S
* Rockers PPF for R1S

Open to any suggestions and I will comment which ones I can realistically do and which ones I can't...currently I work with vinyls, PPF, plastics and coming soon - wood (getting an industrial laser cutter today). Still can't do metals and electronics though.

Thanks!
I live next door to you. Can I come over and see the R1S with you? Would be great to have you take us for a spin and meet you!

M
Sponsored

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

I live next door to you. Can I come over and see the R1S with you? Would be great to have you take us for a spin and meet you!

M
Would love to, but the R1S was re-scheduled for early December, so just ping me in the first week of December so we can plan on specific day/time 👍

Madsen203

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Manager
Would love to, but the R1S was re-scheduled for early December, so just ping me in the first week of December so we can plan on specific day/time 👍
Great! I’m in Brazil right now until end of November visiting my in law. Timing will be perfect.

echerod

First Name
Rodolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3
Occupation
Finance
Pull straps similar to these on my Nissan Pathfinder to pull up the 3rd row seats from the back.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Products Wishlist C5F98265-38D0-410C-AF17-A6692C80A1B3

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Products Wishlist 196E2E0C-50E4-441E-A296-8AF0B896A77D

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
Pull straps similar to these on my Nissan Pathfinder to pull up the 3rd row seats from the back.
How about taking it a step further and go for a power rise/lower mechanism.

Sponsored

Cbarwick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Sport Supercharged, Jaguar F-TypeR, AMG GT Conv
For reference, I only got 2 tie downs with my R1S and can't buy any more at this time. Curious if we are supposed to get 2 or 4 now.
I picked up my R1S about 3 weeks ago, only 2 tie downs.

Cbarwick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Sport Supercharged, Jaguar F-TypeR, AMG GT Conv
Hey folks

Iliya from TWRAPS here (we design & manufacture accessories, wraps, tints and PPF for EVs, with already tons of R1T products).
I am getting an R1S in 3 weeks (don't hate me, it's a rental, not a delivery 😃) and I wanted to reach out and ask those of you who have the R1S - what products would you like for it?
So far on my todo:
* Foot area organizer (both R1T and R1S)
* MagSafe charger (both R1T and R1S)
* Chrome delete for R1S
* Tail gate PPF for R1S
* Rockers PPF for R1S

Open to any suggestions and I will comment which ones I can realistically do and which ones I can't...currently I work with vinyls, PPF, plastics and coming soon - wood (getting an industrial laser cutter today). Still can't do metals and electronics though.

Thanks!
Definitely want the precut PPF for R1S lower tailgate

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Thank you all for the suggestions!
A few updates from me:
1. Getting the R1S was delayed until early Dec unfortunately (not in my control).
2. Pull straps - will check if I can make that, this is mostly fabrics & sewing which I don't do yet but might be about time...
3. Electric mechanism for the 3rd row seats - unfortunately I am far from being able to do this kind of product... hopefully next year or so though.
4. PPF for tail gate - noted! :)

Taiga

First Name
Taiga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, e-Golf
Occupation
Self employed
Hey TWRAPS,

How about dark wheel wraps for the 20"AT bright wheels (non spoke)? There are dark ones available but they're way more expensive stock. I think you'd have some buyers including myself.

Thanks!

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Hey TWRAPS,

How about dark wheel wraps for the 20"AT bright wheels (non spoke)? There are dark ones available but they're way more expensive stock. I think you'd have some buyers including myself.

Thanks!
Hey there
I haven't been able to get my hands on them, otherwise they would've been done already. As soon as I find a Rivian with them though count them done.
Sponsored