Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Hey folks

Iliya from TWRAPS here (we design & manufacture accessories, wraps, tints and PPF for EVs, with already tons of R1T products).
I am getting an R1S in 3 weeks (don't hate me, it's a rental, not a delivery 😃) and I wanted to reach out and ask those of you who have the R1S - what products would you like for it?
So far on my todo:
* Foot area organizer (both R1T and R1S)
* MagSafe charger (both R1T and R1S)
* Chrome delete for R1S
* Tail gate PPF for R1S
* Rockers PPF for R1S

Open to any suggestions and I will comment which ones I can realistically do and which ones I can't...currently I work with vinyls, PPF, plastics and coming soon - wood (getting an industrial laser cutter today). Still can't do metals and electronics though.

Thanks!
Sponsored

StefanB

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales and BD
I'd add the following:
iPad / tablet mount for rear passengers
Organizer for center console that isn't a tray but a divider for the space

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I'd add the following:
iPad / tablet mount for rear passengers
Organizer for center console that isn't a tray but a divider for the space
Thank you! Just one clarification - do you mean a divider that just goes at the bottom to split the space without adding an extra level to it?

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

cargo solutions for the tie-downs in the rear of the R1S such as, cargo net, secured folding divider thing, maybe something to keep the dog from being a clown... I don't know... something to make use of those moveable tie-down points in the rear.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

cargo solutions for the tie-downs in the rear of the R1S such as, cargo net, secured folding divider thing, maybe something to keep the dog from being a clown... I don't know... something to make use of those moveable tie-down points in the rear.
Apologies for a dumb question but any chance you can snap a photo of these tie-down points as I still don't have the R1T and I have no idea what those are 😬

Sponsored

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

Apologies for a dumb question but any chance you can snap a photo of these tie-down points as I still don't have the R1T and I have no idea what those are 😬
In the R1S. I can take a picture when I get my S in "February-March 2023*" Alternatively, here's a picture from the internets:
Rivian R1T R1S R1S Products Wishlist 1667436021759

I'm referring to the four tie-downs in the silver tracks behind the 3rd row seats.

*Delivery estimates are subject to change up to the moment the vehicle is dropped in your driveway... maybe even afterwards.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

In the R1S. I can take a picture when I get my S in "February-March 2023*" Alternatively, here's a picture from the internets:
1667436021759.png

I'm referring to the four tie-downs in the silver tracks behind the 3rd row seats.

*Delivery estimates are subject to change up to the moment the vehicle is dropped in your driveway... maybe even afterwards.
Aaaaahhhh! Got it! Will think what I can do with that 🤔

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

Perhaps a tailgater deterrent device?
Rivian R1T R1S R1S Products Wishlist 1667436400361

DarcyL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2020 MINI SE
Clubs

What would be great would be cargo covers for the area behind the third row as well as behind the second row when the third row is down. Perhaps the cover for the area behind the third row could incorporate the use of the tie downs to secure it. That way this could also cover the lower tailgate and hinge up and down. For the cover when the third row is down, it would be important that it protect the armrests on each side.

Sponsored

StefanB

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales and BD
Thank you! Just one clarification - do you mean a divider that just goes at the bottom to split the space without adding an extra level to it?
Yes exactly, alternatively it could be a divider (vertical) with a tray on top.

StefanB

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales and BD
1667436021759.png

For reference, I only got 2 tie downs with my R1S and can't buy any more at this time. Curious if we are supposed to get 2 or 4 now.

888tom888

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Self Storage
my two cents. Definitely a mag-safe duo charge mat. oem is crap. A better bin for the bottom to hold things. Love you glovebox holder. Great quality​

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

my two cents. Definitely a mag-safe duo charge mat. oem is crap. A better bin for the bottom to hold things. Love you glovebox holder. Great quality​
MagSafe will be released soon! Just didn't want to 3D print that one, so I got an industrial laser and now testing different materials. Other than that, I have the design done and tested, just need to figure out the materials, procurement, assembly and pricing at the end. Hopefully I will have pre-orders open by end of next week (if I get lucky with the latest shipments of materials that I am expecting in a few days).
More organizers - on todo... will come soon too! :)