Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Rivian R1T R1S R1S Demo Drives expected to start "early this summer": CS chat 1655313906114
Sponsored

OP
OP
sevengroove

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Yea, definitely not the most reliable source of info but I did find it interesting that they chose to mention "early summer" and not just s0000n. So there are clearly plans to have something up and running by then. Whether they are able to deliver on that is an entirely different matter. They should ideally be scheduling demo drives right now for the earliest planned R1S deliveries in August.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

I don't like to be cynical, but at this point, I believe absolutely nothing CS or Guides say. Based on past experience, more often than not, what they say does not happen.
yup, CS and Guides are just an extension of their overall comms issues. CS in particular. why create a comms channel that has almost zero useful info provided to them?

and early summer is now. i have yet to see an R1S at the SC in WA.

Last edited:

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I don't like to be cynical, but at this point, I believe absolutely nothing CS or Guides say. Based on past experience, more often than not, what they say does not happen.
You've been here too long

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Yea, definitely not the most reliable source of info but I did find it interesting that they chose to mention "early summer" and not just s0000n. So there are clearly plans to have something up and running by then. Whether they are able to deliver on that is an entirely different matter. They should ideally be scheduling demo drives right now for the earliest planned R1S deliveries in August.
Early summer means 2 days before the fall begins

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Sponsored

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
I'm confident demo drives will begin early this summer - probably just for employees though...

IlliniRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
I have an LE reservation and still haven't even received an update on my new order window so I don't believe this either.