BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

Nothing to do with the vehicles, but nice to see the boost in the local community.

Anyone in the area try these cookies? They must have caught someone's attention if they wanted 7000 of them.
Sponsored

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
That still not Limestone, IJS ?

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
I can hear the conversation now.

Rivian: Hi, we’d like to place a large order for 7,000 cookies.

Bakery: That’s fantastic. We’re excited to put you behind the napkin of your favorite cookies and we’ll be reaching out in the coming weeks as we continue our production ramp.

Rivian: We saw this lime scone on your website… I was wondering what that tastes like in the real world.

Bakery: Yea! It’s great! I’ve never tasted in person, but I’ve seen the individual ingredients laying about in the kitchen and it’s definitely, totally a real cookie.

Last edited:

slawwach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace, Hyundai Santa Cruz
I can hear the conversation now.

Rivian: Hi, we’d like to place a large order for 7,000 cookies.

Bakery: That’s fantastic. We’re excited to put you behind the napkin of your favorite cookies and we’ll be reaching out in the coming weeks as we continue our production ramp.

Rivian: We saw this lime scone on your website… I was wondering what that tastes like in the real world.

Bakery: Yea! It’s great! I’ve never tasted in person, but I’ve seen the individual ingredients laying about in the kitchen and it’s definitely, totally a real cookie.
I see it going slightly different:
Bakery: We're going to start delivering cookies on Monday
On Monday bakery starts delivering cookies to their own employees. Rivian gets cookies in 3 weeks. ;)