First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
Wonder what about Godfodder’s configuration bumps him so far up the list? ?

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Pretty sure @godfodder0901 is RB/BM/20. What's your preorder date, bud? You're in Poulsbo and I'm in Port Orchard, LG/FE/20, 12/07/18 pre-order, but somehow you got 3 months earlier than me.

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Who knows? Pretty standard. The only thing that may be unique about my config is that I never changed it. I saw Rivian Blue when it was unveiled in Seattle (RJ Blue) so I knew that was for me. Maybe that impacted order?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Submariners in the PNW* board early.

Edited for correctness. ?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Veterans board early.
Way to many other veterans on this board for that too be a contributing factor. Unless you only count submariners as veterans ?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Way to many other veterans on this board for that too be a contributing factor. Unless you only count submariners as veterans ?
We've found the secret sauce! gotta have experience in powerful silent machines.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
We've found the secret sauce! gotta have experience in powerful silent machines.
And a willingness to go into things blind!

Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Partly out of frustration with almost daily delays on my Tesla order I ordered an R1S Adventure w/spare, Silver on Ocean, 7 seat on 10-01-21. Since then it has been cricks from Rivian. Original expectation for delivery was Q4 22. Now hearing all of you early reservation holders talk of long delays I can see my potential delivery sometime in Q2 23.
Is this a sign of disorganization in the Rivian management ranks combined with emphasing commercial van production? All the cash in the world will not make up for a lack of production strategy. At least at this point they are not lying like Tesla.
You ordered on 10-10-21 - Why did you expect Q4 22 delivery? Why do you think Rivian does not have a production stategy? This seems to be based on your assumed expectations, which is not Rivians's fault or failure.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Well I’ll be a hot poker iron on a Yellowstone Ranch…I thought for sure you’d get some early news. More time to rethink the first song played in a Rivian I reckon.
Opnwide,

I just got to thinking about your comment here from last night after remembering my first song is called "See The Changes" by CSN. Kind of appropriate, given the recent news.

If you remembered that and were referencing my choice, kudos to you! My synapses are firing a little slower this week from overload. Hopefully, the long Holiday weekend will help recharge my batteries.

I'm attending a South Of The Border Fiesta tailgater on Saturday, so at least no chip shortage for me!

Best of everything to all of you this Thanksgiving. Be safe, be thankful, and enjoy the Holiday!

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Why are there so many people that fail to read the messages in this thread, and are complaining that they didn't receive an email? For the umpteenth time - if you are not an LE reservation holder, YES you did not get an email. You don't need to report that.

Revo

First Name
Revo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Occupation
Captain
Hey Revo, Pensacola, FL here:
R1T LE 22" Sport w/ Ocean Interior
Ordered Dec 2018
April/May delivery
Guessing we'll be on the same delivery!
I am in Fort Myers in Southwest FL.
I ordered 5 months after you and have the same delivery window. Must be grouping deliveries by region.
Thanks for your reply.
Happy Thanksgiving! ???

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Opnwide,

I just got to thinking about your comment here from last night after remembering my first song is called "See The Changes" by CSN. Kind of appropriate, given the recent news.

If you remembered that and were referencing my choice, kudos to you! My synapses are firing a little slower this week from overload. Hopefully, the long Holiday weekend will help recharge my batteries.

I'm attending a South Of The Border Fiesta tailgater on Saturday, so at least no chip shortage for me!

Best of everything to all of you this Thanksgiving. Be safe, be thankful, and enjoy the Holiday!
Well thank you, but I’ve lost all control of my synapses and they seemingly fire at will as I age—I’m sure we’ll “See the Changes”, but man it feels like watching paint dry here. Enjoy your tailgater, chips, Thanksgiving, and I expect some photos from you and your new ride come April!
Sponsored