LIMESTONE R1T Photos

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
yeah, no doubt. i think though the Lunar Rock has higher ratio of green to grey than Limestone. But then again color is subjective so what do i know.
It also seems to me that Limestone may be a bit darker with a bit less green vs. Lunar Rock. But if it's close to Lunar Rock, then I'm 100% in for Limestone, love Toyota's Lunar Rock color. Limestone is also supposed to have a bit of metallic flake to it, real subtle. That could look great too.

I'm thinking my chosen combo of Limestone + Forest Edge interior is going to be a winner.

We need to see a full R1T in Limestone. These small samples make it really hard to judge.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

It also seems to me that Limestone may be a bit darker with a bit less green vs. Lunar Rock. But if it's close to Lunar Rock, then I'm 100% in for Limestone, love Toyota's Lunar Rock color. Limestone is also supposed to have a bit of metallic flake to it, real subtle. That could look great too.

I'm thinking my chosen combo of Limestone + Forest Edge interior is going to be a winner.

We need to see a full R1T in Limestone. These small samples make it really hard to judge.
Agreed

Arthur Itiz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mercedes a220, 2021 Mercedes gla250
No thats white. Watch the video, you'll see it clearly
Bah! I had actually watched that video some time ago but wasn't focused on colors then. Then this thumbnail came up in my feed a day after joining this group and so the color, from that angle, looked grey-ish and so I thought 'there it is!'

Doh!

Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Bah! I had actually watched that video some time ago but wasn't focused on colors then. Then this thumbnail came up in my feed a day after joining this group and so the color, from that angle, looked grey-ish and so I thought 'there it is!'

Doh!
yeah, all their colors are shape-shifters expect black. not sure if its because of the way they paint it or its just cause cause these shades are so new were not used to them.

J__Fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot
If limestone does have green undertones like the description, do you think the forest edge interior will work well with it? If it is more blue gray then it seems it would clash with FE.

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
The last picture here makes me second guess my initial thought to rule out Limestone. I don't want another silver or gray vehicle. It looks closer to launch green in that picture, which I really like. Definitely will reserve further judgement until I see some trucks.
Maybe that’s why they’ve held it—because it’s close to Launch Green.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
It sounds like you might have some inside information. Care to share with the other Limestone lovers out here?
Yes, a bit of inside info. Someone inside Rivian that knows colors well said it is their color choice.

Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Oooh. Now that makes sense. :like:
Suppose its possible but dont really think so. Below is a recent photo of someone holding up Limestone swatch to Launch Green.
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 12.15.02 PM

To me its closer to LA Silver than Launch Green below.
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 1637286657336

But who knows, maybe in full paint and in certain light it does look similar. I mean those two swatches of Limestone look pretty different and they were taken only a week or two apart.

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
In another thread @1973LT posted the following photo. Surely it couldn't possibly be or even remotely approximate.... Limestone?

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos R1T

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I saw the color swatch at the Venice store. To me - It's more like El Cap or a gun metal with green in it than launch green. But it's still hard to tell from the little sample they had there.

I'm rolling the dice and going with Limestone unless I think it's going to delay the delivery and I'll pick something else.