Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ford Raptor, Subaru Ascent
Occupation
Commercial Lender
  • Banned
Just curious- does everyone get gift swag when they preorder? I'm getting spoiled with gifts Ford keeps sending me for my Bronco/Raptor and with my Rivian preorder I'm wondering if I'll ever see some cool stuff?

If not.. all good. Just curious :)
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Just a letter-sized print for me.

some have received gifts like mugs, stickers, blankets. They seem to be rare, however.

OP
OP

Rivians

Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ford Raptor, Subaru Ascent
Occupation
Commercial Lender
  • Banned
Just a letter-sized print for me.

some have received gifts like mugs, stickers, blankets. They seem to be rare, however.
Well I'll take anything:) guess we'll see what happens!

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
I preordered a little over a year ago, and nothing yet. However, I contacted the CS reps and told them that my poster never arrived, and I think they are sending it to me. I saw that I'm getting a package through UPS from them :)
I'll finally be able to hang it on my office wall and show it off to my brother when he comes to visit ?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Just curious- does everyone get gift swag when they preorder? I'm getting spoiled with gifts Ford keeps sending me for my Bronco/Raptor and with my Rivian preorder I'm wondering if I'll ever see some cool stuff?

If not.. all good. Just curious :)
Ha. They don't send squat for a lightning reservation.

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I preordered a little over a year ago, and nothing yet. However, I contacted the CS reps and told them that my poster never arrived, and I think they are sending it to me. I saw that I'm getting a package through UPS from them :)
I'll finally be able to hang it on my office wall and show it off to my brother when he comes to visit ?
Did you get it? Any bonus gear?

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Did you get it? Any bonus gear?
No poster, but I got a few pins and a bottle. I think Andy [cs rep] tried to send me a couple of t-shirts, but they were out of stock. Tbh, I'm happy with the way they responded and they even sent me this bottle. I'm not going to keep bothering them about it since everyone must be crazy busy with all the ramp up, so I'll just wait until a get a guide to ask again about my poster ?

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian swag after preorder 20210910_184230

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
No poster, but I got a few pins and a bottle. I think Andy [cs rep] tried to send me a couple of t-shirts, but they were out of stock. Tbh, I'm happy with the way they responded and they even sent me this bottle. I'm not going to keep bothering them about it since everyone must be crazy busy with all the ramp up, so I'll just wait until a get a guide to ask again about my poster ?

20210910_184230.jpg
Glad they're at least showing some love! And if you still end up needing an R1S sketch after awhile, I have 2 (made a 2nd reservation) & am happy to let you have it.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Glad they're at least showing some love! And if you still end up needing an R1S sketch after awhile, I have 2 (made a 2nd reservation) & am happy to let you have it.
I just got home and it's here!!! It probably took the wrong turn at Albuquerque

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian swag after preorder 20210927_210328

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
@Babbuino i was talking to customer support a few days ago and it was Andy, he confirmed my address and I thought nothing of it, until I got a UPS email today saying something was on its way. ?

Sponsored

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
@Babbuino i was talking to customer support a few days ago and it was Andy, he confirmed my address and I thought nothing of it, until I got a UPS email today saying something was on its way. ?
Yeah can't say enough things about him. He got me a bottle + my poster!!

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
Anyone know if they are still sending them out? I added an R1T preorder on Aug 19 2021 (already had an R1S preorder from Dec 2018). I have the R1S sketch. Wonder if I'll get an R1T sketch as well...

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone know if they are still sending them out? I added an R1T preorder on Aug 19 2021 (already had an R1S preorder from Dec 2018). I have the R1S sketch. Wonder if I'll get an R1T sketch as well...
I placed my preorder in the first week of July 2021, and got the letter and poster at the end of August. it came by regular mail from an address in Kentucky so that’s why it took so long, I suspect. I imagine it will take the same or longer to get to BC as MB

Last edited:

GENVT

First Name
Gail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Mazda CX9 Ordered R1S
I pre-ordered an R1S on August 27th and my sketch arrived today.
Sponsored