Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

giraffesR1T

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, C3 Corvette
Occupation
IT
Anyone know anything about Philly?
Just that they have the best GD sports teams. GO BIRDS!

Id assume something will be along 95 though. There was a release on here about a Rivian charging station in Harford Country, MD along 95. Other than that assumption, I havent read anything about a service center or showroom.
Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I drove by last night and it doesn’t look like it’s been touched. Looks the same as in the latest Google street view photos.

7759A399-B49C-43D4-BBEC-C10E24789DFB.png
Darn, project was targeted to start early August.

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
I've been wondering about this too. I suspect if and when something goes in, it will be near King of Prussia
I know they’ve been hiring for it, it just seems odd to not have any visibility on the location if they are recruiting for it.

Sponsored

First Name
mfa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, 488, Model X, Honda Clarity, 911, Jeep
Rivian better get a move on if anyone in Georgia (me) is going to get an R1T white (not an oven) with ocean coast and 20 inch AT tires delivered sometime before end of spring 2022. All you Atlanta preorder holders would like to see some activity here s...n.
I'm in the ATL. I live about 3 miles from the potential location mentioned above. I ordered my Rivian on April 2019. Hoping to get delivery sooner than later in order to take advantage of the high resale value of used cars that is currently in effect in the market today.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

Gearhead500

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Director of Marketing & Ecommerce
Just that they have the best GD sports teams. GO BIRDS!

Id assume something will be along 95 though. There was a release on here about a Rivian charging station in Harford Country, MD along 95. Other than that assumption, I havent read anything about a service center or showroom.
Thinking that they might make Newark the hub with mobile service techs to support Philly. 90 min drive down 95. Hope it’s King of Prussia since that’s just 10 min from me.

jessefive

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Thinking that they might make Newark the hub with mobile service techs to support Philly. 90 min drive down 95. Hope it’s King of Prussia since that’s just 10 min from me.
I agree, I think Newark will be our spot at first. At least for delivery. And hopefully that puts our area within the range of the earliest deliveries. But I think eventually we'll get something closer

Sponsored

UT Rivian

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMWM2

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

bmac

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Navigator, 2014 Audi S4, 2018 GT350 Mustang
I think I discovered the Portland Oregon Location for the Service Center. A friend told me they received a request to quote some construction and it had mention of Rivian. The site address is 2620 SW 1st Ave. It's the location of the La Grand Industrial Supply Co that closed. Does anyone know how to confirm this?
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) building 1
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) Building 2

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
I think I discovered the Portland Oregon Location for the Service Center. A friend told me they received a request to quote some construction and it had mention of Rivian. The site address is 2620 SW 1st Ave. It's the location of the La Grand Industrial Supply Co that closed. Does anyone know how to confirm this?
building 1.jpg
Building 2.jpg
It’ll be interesting to see Rivian polish this turd. Gonna be a pain in the ass to get to as well. Even worse than the Macadam Tesla SC. Even so. Super happy to see a Rivian presence in PDX.! Can’t wait!
Sponsored