Sponsored

Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates)

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

Just nothing registered doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just I couldn't find it. A lot of items out there are also blocked because certain states charge for permit pulls/search/ etc
Thanks for the positive response. It is appreciated. I noticed the Phoenix address is for the Toyota proving grounds. Did Rivian buy that or are they just registering there for testing purposes?
Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Thanks for the positive response. It is appreciated. I noticed the Phoenix address is for the Toyota proving grounds. Did Rivian buy that or are they just registering there for testing purposes?

That is a bit old now and has seen been updated in the first post with a actual Phoenix Location

It could be just a office or one of the ground level rooms for showroom, it says 460 so I am betting a office.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 1624986325728

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

Ah, I pulled the address from the linked website and not from your post. Thanks for the clarification.

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
FWIW, the Venice address is 660 Venice Blvd. I went by it a few weeks ago while I was in LA for work and used that address to get me directly to the building (where I didn't see anything exciting).

Kmann1994

First Name
Kevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Head of Product
I have a feeling that Phoenix address is just a temp address that they registered with the state with years ago when they first started operations in AZ and that actual addresses for service centers haven’t been revealed.

I live close to that address and it just doesn’t make any sense why they’d pick that type of building for a showroom and service center.

Sponsored

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

The Salem, OR address is just for the company that acted as a registered agent (CT Corporation) so isn't where Rivian will set something up.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

The Salem, OR address is just for the company that acted as a registered agent (CT Corporation) so isn't where Rivian will set something up.

I thought so too until I looked at maps. Building is for lease and I can totally see them gutting it out and re-doing the outside, but I did state TBD haha.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 1624993354960

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Based on the job postings, should Houston be on the list? Very curious if anyone can dig up the address for the Houston location.

Kialoa

First Name
Kialoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, Cayenne
The LinkedIn pages for Rivian are interesting reading. A large number of positions posted in the last 24 hrs. Includes technical positions in a range of locations - including Raleigh, Las Vegas, Palo Alto, Philly, St Louis, Cleveland, Phoenix, Canada, Netherlands, and the UK - etc.

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
The place in Phoenix is the address of the company that filed
I see someone took a picture of the building here's the office door
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20210629_164429
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 20210629_164155

Sponsored

Pathfinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Defender X-Dynamic
Looks like Denver is much bigger than the Bellevue, WA location. Just saw the interior pictures of the WA location and it seems to be maybe half the size of Denver...That's good news for us CO folks hopefully. Let's see when we hear about the first Guide Contact in CO...
I haven't had a chance to go by the Denver location in a couple of weeks to check progress, however on a positive note it stands to reason that once the SC is operational we'll see deliveries in the area. There's no point in having an SC if you aren't delivering and servicing vehicles.

Granted part of this will be for the Amazon vans but given the size of this facility I can't imagine it would be solely devoted to those from the start. So hopefully as this nears completion (no idea how long that will take though) we'll start to see some contacts for us CO pre-order holders.

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Civic, EX-L, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I thought so too until I looked at maps. Building is for lease and I can totally see them gutting it out and re-doing the outside, but I did state TBD haha.

1624993354960.png
Actually, it isn't the whole building for lease. Rather it is an office in the building.

I agree, this is just the address of the Registered Agent. Besides, I think it would be a poor choice of location. It's too far from the parkway or the freeway. Any car that I'm going to buy is going to have to be test driven on the freeway because that's where the vast majority of my driving takes place.

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer
I have a feeling that Phoenix address is just a temp address that they registered with the state with years ago when they first started operations in AZ and that actual addresses for service centers haven’t been revealed.

I live close to that address and it just doesn’t make any sense why they’d pick that type of building for a showroom and service center.
For Arizona that Phoenix address is for some law firm that that is doing state paperwork for them, they are listed as agents for Rivian.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) 1625361957003

I have been to Whitman and it is the Toyota test track, still owned by Toyota and Rivian is renting from them. Probably a long term agreement. Here is a picture of the entry.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Service Centers / Retail Locations List / Other Facilities (Pics & Updates) Wittman

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
For Arizona that Phoenix address is for some law firm that that is doing state paperwork for them, they are listed as agents for Rivian.

1625361957003.png
Being nitpicky and off topic here, but... CT Corporation System isn't a law firm. It's a corporate services company that acts as a filing agent, registered agent, and other mechanical process stuff. They don't give legal advice like a law firm does, they're just filing things as directed. In many cases as the registered agent they're literally just accepting service of process for stuff filed in a state.

CT Corporation System is a subsidiary of Wolters Kluwer, which is a global consulting, compliance, audit, etc. type firm. Not a law firm.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Google maps shows this to be a one-mile drive from the Oregon Capitol building and I know many State offices are closer yet, so it makes sense that it would be the site for a "registered agent". I agree that it wouldn't be slated for any vehicle-related activities.
Sponsored