Sponsored

Ty012

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi
I added the camp kitchen to my config today. Changed paint option to white to save some money. Not sure I’ll keep the camp kitchen when finalizing order but don’t want to miss out on the utensils being included if I decide to include in final purchase.
Sponsored

aw113sgte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1t
I added kitchen as well, since the utensils and gear sled thing are part of it.

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 2022 Ford Lightning, Daiharsu Mira, Ranger
Clubs

I added kitchen as well, since the utensils and gear sled thing are part of it.
I’m curious, does anyone know if the camp kitchen is removable, leaving the sled to use separately? Also, has anyone considered buying the sled and building or doing a DIY kitchen on the sled?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I’m curious, does anyone know if the camp kitchen is removable, leaving the sled to use separately? Also, has anyone considered buying the sled and building or doing a DIY kitchen on the sled?
It is.

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
Rivian Dometic Cooktop Discontinued: Interesting, when looking at Dometic's website, the C120 induction cooktop shown in Rivian's kitchen has been discontinued.

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Rivian Dometic Cooktop Discontinued: Interesting, when looking at Dometic's website, the C120 induction cooktop shown in Rivian's kitchen has been discontinued.
Interesting. My guess would be that a newer Dometic model is forthcoming, or that Rivian has found an alternative to the prototype kitchens we've seen pictured.

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
Interesting. My guess would be that a newer Dometic model is forthcoming, or that Rivian has found an alternative to the prototype kitchens we've seen pictured.
I asked and of course, they did not tell me directly.

Rivian's response: "Thanks for reaching out! It's nice to hear from you, and we appreciate your question. I'm happy to share Rivian Adventure Gear purchased with your Rivian vehicle is covered by the same warranty duration as the Comprehensive Warranty (5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever occurs first). This does include the camp kitchen and in an event where it may need service, we’re here to help with any of your vehicle repair needs."

OP
OP
kylealden

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
Rivian's response: "Thanks for reaching out! It's nice to hear from you, and we appreciate your question. I'm happy to share Rivian Adventure Gear purchased with your Rivian vehicle is covered by the same warranty duration as the Comprehensive Warranty (5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever occurs first). This does include the camp kitchen and in an event where it may need service, we’re here to help with any of your vehicle repair needs."
I read this as "We got a deal on a shitload of about-to-be-discontinued Dometic induction cooktops at wholesale and are building them into our Camp Kitchens. We'll figure out Camp Kitchen 2 when we run out."

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
I read this as "We got a deal on a shitload of about-to-be-discontinued Dometic induction cooktops at wholesale and are building them into our Camp Kitchens. We'll figure out Camp Kitchen 2 when we run out."
My exact thoughts!

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Couldnt it also be they bought up the entire inventory/rights & service to the product and now made it theirs for Rivian use only?

Sponsored

theorracle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Does anyone happen to know what these (circled) things are? They appear to be collapsible whatever they are.

Rivian R1T R1S Snow Peak Kitchen Set Price Value DA0E24DA-B922-4EAA-8A0D-FB67833231F7

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Last edited:

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Does anyone happen to know what these (circled) things are? They appear to be collapsible whatever they are.

DA0E24DA-B922-4EAA-8A0D-FB67833231F7.jpeg
I believe those are collapsible coffee drips. Rivian did a good job of grouping complimentary items

Last edited: