First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Patient Rivian Pre-Order Holder
Awesome and congrats! Big question though is where is your first big trip going to be?
Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
My sons love ours too. It was a surprise to them when we got it as well, and they went crazy. They have key chains with pictures of the delivery on their backpacks to this day.

carmigo

Site Sponsor
First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rivian in the easiest way possible.
I am a lucky guy. Took delivery of the R1T this week, and this was my 5-year-old son's response when I got home and surprised him with the truck (first picture is him studying the truck to learn how to spell "Rivian").

Can't wait for all the joyful memories we will share in this truck.

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg
This is so sweet. Hope you saved this. If you ever pass the truck down to him, you could show him the letter too. Also, congrats on the Rivian!

carmigo

Site Sponsor
First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rivian in the easiest way possible.
My sons love ours too. It was a surprise to them when we got it as well, and they went crazy. They have key chains with pictures of the delivery on their backpacks to this day.
That's the cutest thing ever. Might have to make one for myself now. Brilliant.

Sponsored

OP
OP

sben

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Great truck and photos! Also since no one else has mentioned - really like how tall your garage is!
Thanks! Yeah, for our family of 5 with tons of kid + adventure gear, the floor to roof shelves and ceiling racks are clutch!

@sben Congrats on the R1T and thanks for posting your sons sweet artwork and making my (and I'm sue many others) day.

Life is about making memories, so I hope you and your family have many wonderful memories in your R1T.
Here here! Thanks for the message, and totally agree about making memories.

Awesome and congrats! Big question though is where is your first big trip going to be?
Great question! Our family (of 5) will be taking lots of trips to Ouray CO over the summer and fall (as we do every year), and I've got one short father-son backpacking trip lined up.

This is so sweet. Hope you saved this. If you ever pass the truck down to him, you could show him the letter too. Also, congrats on the Rivian!
Thank you! Yes - definitely put this in his memory box.