Sponsored

1973LT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
We finally took delivery of our R1S after over a 1,000 days of waiting. I would have taken more pictures but we were busy doing 0-60 launches all day :CWL: . The Rivian delivery person told us we got the first Launch Green in the Puget Sound.

Rivian R1T R1S Took R1S Delivery After 1,000+ Days of Waiting R1S
Sponsored

Underwhirled

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, RIT
Occupation
Architect
Looks Great! Enjoy!

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I love those wheels, man. I almost went for them on mine but I thought the regular 20's might be better for aero on road trips.

jffkm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
We finally took delivery of our R1S after over a 1,000 days of waiting. I would have taken more pictures but we were busy doing 0-60 launches all day :CWL: . The Rivian delivery person told us we got the first Launch Green in the Puget Sound.

R1S.jpg
Congrats! Still mystified about delivery priority. 11/2018 preorder with the same exact spec, to a t. (15 mins away from south sf center) but not a peep about any timing or information. I’ve seen 3 in the Bay Area at this stage, including right by my workplace, but cs doesn’t have any info on timing.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Congrats! Still mystified about delivery priority. 11/2018 preorder with the same exact spec, to a t. (15 mins away from south sf center) but not a peep about any timing or information. I’ve seen 3 in the Bay Area at this stage, including right by my workplace, but cs doesn’t have any info on timing.
It's coming.

Sponsored

OP
OP

1973LT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I understand the frustration. You will love it when it arrives. I received the email that my R1S was being built and within the same day my guide contacted me and said that it was on rail enroute. Everything went fast from there! I took delivery within 3 weeks of initial contact from Rivian. I could have taken sooner delivery but I couldn’t fit it into my schedule.

zigzagzap

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maserati QP, Porsche GTS, BMW X5, R1S
Occupation
Financial
Me t
Me too. I don’t get the leapfrogging and their continued insistence that priority is given to order dates.

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Yeesh....everyone seems to be taking R1S deliveries, and the only thing I get to take is a dump.

Congrats to you! Please let us know what you like and don't like with it and Rivian going forward!

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

I love those wheels, man. I almost went for them on mine but I thought the regular 20's might be better for aero on road trips.
What do you mean? These are the regular 20s.

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
What do you mean? These are the regular 20s.
I'm pretty sure these are the premium ones. The regular ones are the brights.
Rivian R1T R1S Took R1S Delivery After 1,000+ Days of Waiting 1663551637007

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I'm pretty sure these are the premium ones. The regular ones are the brights.
1663551637007.png
The default gray ones are the same price as the bright AT wheels.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

The default gray ones are the same price as the bright AT wheels.
Exactly. The default gray are the og 20s, hence my comment.
I can’t remember if there used to be a price difference.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Exactly. The default gray are the og 20s, hence my comment.
I can’t remember if there used to be a price difference.
I can’t remember either. I feel like the shinier ones were more expensive…because shiny

Aroohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Congrats! Drove by the Bellevue SC last night and there were a bunch of R1Ss (stacked 3 or 4 deep) north of the building.

Did you do a SC pickup or was north bend far enough away from them to bring it to you? My guide said that they would be encouraging SC pickups for those within an hour's drive.

OP
OP

1973LT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Congrats! Drove by the Bellevue SC last night and there were a bunch of R1Ss (stacked 3 or 4 deep) north of the building.

Did you do a SC pickup or was north bend far enough away from them to bring it to you? My guide said that they would be encouraging SC pickups for those within an hour's drive.
My guide told me it would be a SC pickup. However, when scheduling, the Bellevue SC said that they could only deliver. It was something about Washington law.
Sponsored